return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
PVD Roll Call 11-22
View this Thread in Original format
ColorDancer
It's never too early for roll call; and the roseland thread is just too damn long to catch up :)

Who's going on the 22nd? I think I'm flyin up from Philly solo; so I was wondering who I can jam out with??
phoenixBEBE
ill update for myself..

ME plus 15
(including my godbro from cali and my grl from ATL)

not including madd friends from jersey :tongue2

and of course my boi and those from his KREW for his pre-bday kickoff but he'll probably update that on his own.
danlaxx1
Damn, I wish I had that many friends into EDM. Hell, I wish I had one that was into it! I'll be going by myself. Can't ing wait!

-Dan
phoenixBEBE
lols..well i guess NYTAS all up in da FRONT...and/or VIP areas. ahha. easy to find. ill be walking around so ill probably bump into everyone. lol

yeah strangely enough...madd heads from the roxy days, old school ppl coming back in
ravensyz
i'm wondering if i should go

will make gametime decision aaaahhhh

alyssa, that's a lot of people.

sal? gabe? who else is going?
phoenixBEBE
quote:
Originally posted by ravensyz
i'm wondering if i should go

will make gametime decision aaaahhhh

alyssa, that's a lot of people.

sal? gabe? who else is going?

would LOVE to see u, Ms. world traveller. eheh. its def been awhile...

yeah...well everyone decided to make this the REUNION party. shruggs ahha.
SidMl
I'm there +4.

but you never know, i *might* bail out last minute depending on what the family plans for thursday. :confused:

I was hoping to have an uncontrolled long weekend, but seems unlikely :eek:
ColorDancer
quote:
Originally posted by danlaxx1
Damn, I wish I had that many friends into EDM. Hell, I wish I had one that was into it! I'll be going by myself. Can't ing wait!

-Dan

Your good protection Dan' I'll look for ya! I"ll have the same rainbow vinylback pack on :)
PvDoBseSSioN
Me +1
langxazn
quote:
Originally posted by phoenixBEBE
ill update for myself..

ME plus 15
(including my godbro from cali and my grl from ATL)

not including madd friends from jersey :tongue2

and of course my boi and those from his KREW for his pre-bday kickoff but he'll probably update that on his own.

i dont even know who is really goin since they didnt reply back to the email... so as of now its

me + whoever shows up. lol

DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by ColorDancer
It's never too early for roll call; and the roseland thread is just too damn long to catch up :)

Who's going on the 22nd? I think I'm flyin up from Philly solo; so I was wondering who I can jam out with??

Sorry to dissapoint Heather, but I think everyone is coming down to Philly to catch my 2 hour set at Metro instead. ;)
kingchinc
bought my ticket over a month ago...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement