return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 
If anyone's staying in tonight,
View this Thread in Original format
SebringVandit
Oakenfold, Sandra Collins and Jonathan Peters are being webcast tonight from Space Miami on Myspace. Starts at 11 and goes til 5 AM.

http://www.myspace.com/sidekick3

I see this either being a triumph or going down as a horrible trainwreck (probably the latter).
stan229
isi t gonna be sound or video?
stan229
uhm its not on
SebringVandit
It's there, but I had to refresh a few times to get it to go. It's just a blank myspace.com window with a really ambient audio track right now though. Not surprised that this is taking a few minutes at all to start.
stan229
its kinda really really really quiet
i can barely hear anything
ReenTeenTeen
i turned on video and turned on just audio, so both together sounds louder ;)
DJ Eco
thats not live video is it? it always starts at the same point... wierd... whens JP come on, i havent heard him in 9 months and im very curious as to what ppl are saying "hes improving" on
DJ Eco
Cicada remix of G&D's "dangerous power"!!! played this last night, its massive!
DJ Eco
i love the comments scrolling at the bottom, from like, people in Michigan and Kansas and haha... theyre so naive 11PM-5AM does not mean "this party is going on all night!", some of the comments are so funny, you can tell half of these ppl have never stepped foot inside a club.... but hopefully this live broadcast idea gets bigger, no problem in exposing it to new people

:)
DJ Eco
Sandra's just not doing it for me, i don't like her set

chi6me8ra
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
i love the comments scrolling at the bottom, from like, people in Michigan and Kansas and haha... theyre so naive 11PM-5AM does not mean "this party is going on all night!", some of the comments are so funny, you can tell half of these ppl have never stepped foot inside a club....

unfortunately, 11-5 is all night if you live in a most of the country. you can't really help being naive. people who can go clubbing in places like nyc or vegas regularly aren't the majority...clubbing in my hometown was awful and i'm sure it hasn't gotten any better since i left.
stan229
is it me or are they trainwreckintg a load
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement