return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 
Paul Van Dyk - Ministry of Sound Session
View this Thread in Original format
HyPeRSoNiC
hello.
I'm looking for the playlist of this set. I know it's pretty old but still if anyone knows it or knows where I can find it, plz tell me.
thx in advance. :)
torontotrance
Paul Van Dyk-Ministry Of Sound Sessions (12-06-99)

1. Tony H - Zoo Future (Dumonde Mix)
2. Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave (Albion Remix)
3. Atlantis VS Avatar - Fiji
4. Natious - Amber (Silk Remix)
5. Bumbling Loons - Rumbling Toon (Evolution Remix)
6. TR Junior - Rock With Me (Shrewsbury Remix)
7. Tilt - I Dream
8. Mike Koglin - On My Way (Avancada Remix)
9. Blank & Jones - Cream (Paul van Dyk mix)
HyPeRSoNiC
thx alot man!!!!!! :)
torontotrance
No problem, just glad to help. Their are 4 parts from this Dec 1999. Only 2 parts really are out there but i'm sure if you looked hard enought you could find part 3 and 4. If you do find those parts, please let me know :-)
xxzambran0xx
i have parts 3 and 4 ............. amazing sets......... i really need a lot of ID's to be named............. if anyone wants to help me tune ID's with me.............. i can UPLOAD them both PARTS 3 and 4 if the dont have it.......... my AIM adress is xxzambran0xx.................
thesuperfunk
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
No problem, just glad to help. Their are 4 parts from this Dec 1999. Only 2 parts really are out there but i'm sure if you looked hard enought you could find part 3 and 4. If you do find those parts, please let me know :-)

The MoS Sessions from 12-06-99 are not only the first two parts but infact all four parts. Each Session was only 25-30 mins long and you can tell in the mp3 where they've been joined together.

Part 1
1. Tony H - Zoo Future
2. Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave (Albion Remix)
3. Atlantis Vs. Avatar - Fiji (Original Mix)
4. Natious - Amber (Silk Remix)
5. Bumbling Loons - Rumbling Toon (Evolution Remix)

Part 2
6. Christopher Lawrence - Renegade
7. TR Junior - Rock With Me (Shrewsbury Remix)
8. Tilt - I Dream
9. Mike Koglin - On My Way (Avancada Remix)
10. Blank & Jones - Cream (Paul van Dyk Remix)

Part 3
01. Blank & Jones - Cream (Paul van Dyk Mix) [cont.]
02. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)
03. Prototype - Sound Piercing (Omni Mix)
04. Southside Spinners - Luvstruck
05. 2 Digital - You Take My Soul
06. ID

Part 4
07. DJ Tomcraft - The Circle (Remix)
08. ID
09. Ricky Le Roy – Under The Sea
10. Akira - Superstring
11. Natious - Amber (Silk Remix)
12. Three 'N' One - Pearl River

:)
xxzambran0xx
what i have is different................ its MOS but......... i was looking at the file info and it has another date.......... i have 04-02-99............. so this means that i have a totally differnt set............. but why???......... during the set you hear Ministry of Sound commercials.......... and you hear PVD talk............ if anyone wants to help i will upload set to anyone.................... i have to get this straight...............
nicknack
awesome set ;)

endless wave sounds great ;)
jåcë
ahh the memories of this set
PvD at his absolute greatest
thesuperfunk
quote:
Originally posted by xxzambran0xx
what i have is different................ its MOS but......... i was looking at the file info and it has another date.......... i have 04-02-99............. so this means that i have a totally differnt set............. but why???......... during the set you hear Ministry of Sound commercials.......... and you hear PVD talk............ if anyone wants to help i will upload set to anyone.................... i have to get this straight...............

Is this the set you have mate ...

01. Mario Pui - Unicorn (99 Remix)
02. ID
03. Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)
04. ID
05. DJ Tandu - Velvet
06. Prototype - Soundpiercing (Omni Mix)
07. Plastic Boy - Twixt
08. ID
09. ID
10. ID
11. Losttribe - Gamesmaster (Signum Mix)
12. Art Of Trance - Madagascar (Transa Remix)

:conf:

vmc
quote:
Originally posted by HyPeRSoNiC
hello.
I'm looking for the playlist of this set. I know it's pretty old but still if anyone knows it or knows where I can find it, plz tell me.
thx in advance. :)

There are several 'Ministry Of Sound' sets. In future remember to give the date of the set so we would know which one exactly you need help with.
xxzambran0xx
quote:
Originally posted by thesuperfunk
Is this the set you have mate ...

01. Mario Pui - Unicorn (99 Remix)
02. ID
03. Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)
04. ID
05. DJ Tandu - Velvet
06. Prototype - Soundpiercing (Omni Mix)
07. Plastic Boy - Twixt
08. ID
09. ID
10. ID
11. Losttribe - Gamesmaster (Signum Mix)
12. Art Of Trance - Madagascar (Transa Remix)

:conf:

YEAAAAH THATS THE SET............... finally someone knows what i am talking about............. i need the ID to track 2 in part 3.......... and track 2 in part 4................. if they are parts 3 and 4????................ people keeep teling me they part of a 4 part set from december 1999.........but my date says 04-02-99........but they are both MOS...........:conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement