return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Your favorite beer?
View this Thread in Original format
PaulCky411
I've been trying to consume a wide variety of beer lately just to broaden my horizons...

So I'm wondering, what is everyones favorite beers out there?

I'm pretty sure the best beer I've ever had and remembered the name of has been Presidente which is brewed in the Dominican Republic...
SebG
Becks, Heineken, EB, Zywiec, Tyskie, Harnas, Okocim, Stella Artois, Hansa, Corona, Heineken Light, Becks Light, Faxe, Fosters, Grolsch, Bass

I like all those beers
klnyc
Natural Ice, Coors, Miller, schlitz, crazy horse, olde english, Meister Brau...
trunks1022
sam adams, sam cherry wheat, hobgoblin, turbo dog, killian's irish red, heineken
Yan

and

PaulCky411
i've never even heard of warsteiner... what is that a domestic brew in germany or somethin?

i just tried sapporo the other night for the first time, it was pretty good!

another good kind of beers i've had is duval and jupiter while in belgium
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCky411
i've never even heard of warsteiner... what is that a domestic brew in germany or somethin?

i just tried sapporo the other night for the first time, it was pretty good!

Info on Warsteiner. It randomly appears at King Kullen.

Sapporo FTW!

By the way, I DESPISE light beers.

The best light beer I've tasted was Zlatopramen. And that wasn't even that good. :/
kadomony
hoegaarden, heineken, pilsner urquell, raspberry framboise lambic
NightCrawllure
Purple haze, Sam Adams winter, Guinness, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Heineken, Killians, Magic Hat, Dos Equis Special Lager
kingchinc
Tetley's Creamy English Ale

Jayoza
Heineken, Presidente & Yeungling
edubbz
nobody knows about Aguila!!! brewed in Colombia.

and also I'm a fan of Corona and something that comes close to it, which is also brewed in Mexico, is Dos Equis. just a little heavier then Corona.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement