return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[Minimal/Electro] Hey check it out guys!
View this Thread in Original format
guiii
Yeah, just started in music production, this track sounds like "simple" but I gave my best.

Check it out:
www.myspace.com/djguiamado

Maybe someone could help me out in future tracks

Anyway, sorry about my bad english. I'm From Brazil.

Cheers!

EDIT: To download: http://mp3download.myspace.com/music.ashx?bandid=107287442&songid=24914276&name=107287442_80b80458
jupiterone
Ill check this out in a little while and come back and give my reviews :)
guiii
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
Ill check this out in a little while and come back and give my reviews :)

OK! Thanks for the attention ;)
jupiterone
Just listened

I like the percussion, seems a little bit too raw, mids seem to be a bit too powerfull for my ears.

The kick needs work, cut out a bit of the lows around 120hz...its really thumping, that and quiet it down a bit and get the highs on the kick up a tad bit in my opinion.

the bassline sounds pretty good as far as sound goes, just a somewhat a cheesey pattern. seems to be clipping a bit too.

the incoming percs have a good sound, though at times seem to be a bit piercing.

the violin sounds good, i like it a lot.

Its a great start as far as just starting production. youll pick up on a lot of these things, just look around the production forum and dont be afraid to ask questions. Its a great start. Only grudge is that the overall feel to it kept me a bit left out as if i was expecting something.

Keep it up :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement