return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 
US loses fourth helicopter in less than two weeks (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
LazFX
quote:
Originally posted by erdega
it's all because of american/british imperialistic aggression which they will be paying off one way or the other even when they retreat

ha ha ha you are so brainwashed. I bet when the goat doesn't provide milk, you would blame america huh?? :rolleyes:
star-traveller
I really pity you. You're simply blind. People blame American because of they have a reason. Same way people blamed Soviet Union a while ago. I know it's sometimes very difficult to see the problems in your own country, but you should learn it.
LazFX
quote:
Originally posted by star-traveller
I really pity you. You're simply blind. People blame American because of they have a reason. Same way people blamed Soviet Union a while ago. I know it's sometimes very difficult to see the problems in your own country, but you should learn it.

Listen you, I for one know the issues that this country faces. I know that this country causes storms all over the world due its retarded narrow view of the rest of the world. This Current Administration is to blame for allot of it. I also see and know of the social issues that affects everyday Americans.
i know why most of the WOrld dislikes America, thats no secrete..
What I hate is how "you people" always want to blame America for everything. When does personal accountablilty come into play?? These Muslim people are killing eachother. They are the ones that strap a bomb vest on and take out other muslims. THATS A FACT bright boy, and the stance that, well its America's fault, is stupid.

IF these "people" would get thier head out of thier ass and think of the future rather than the past.
LazFX
quote:
Originally posted by star-traveller
I really pity you. You're simply blind. People blame American because of they have a reason. .

You don't need to pity me, I'm rich bitch. I know a fake Gucci when I see one. :D I don't care if you speak 16 languages, your gonna need that when you are selling hats in Time's Square. ha ha

ha ha sorry just saw Dave Chappelle's version of Black Bush!! ha ha

@ the UN... "Go Sell some Medicine Bitches" ha ha
Purple
I think they got one more chopper. Its five now.
Cyrus King
i think this is a new strategy that the insurgency is beginning to use.

With their low grade missiles, they are able to down hundred million dollar helicopters.

We will be seeing alot more of this happening. They are targetting the skies now.
XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Nothing to do with Americans/British? lol

Fighting over stupid ?would they be fighting for this "stupid " if the Americans didnt invade them?

In case you have not noticed, the majority of the violence caused by criminal insurgents in Iraq is against civilians, not the US Military. The US Military has had 2654 soldiers killed since the capture of Hussein. Most respectable estimates of civilians killed in Iraq are at least 60,000. Let me tell you, with our smart bombs and limited rules of engagement, its not us doing that killing. Its Iraqis killing other Iraqis.

Ignoring the current conflict in Iraq, please detail for me, conflict by conflict, how the Americans/British are responsible for the following conflicts in the middle east:

April 1967 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Ratqa, Kuwait
March 1973 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Sameta, Kuwait
1975-1990 Lebanese Civil War
1976 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Sameta, Kuwait
1977 The Libya-Egypt 4 day war
1980 Chadian-Libyan conflict
1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War
1990-1991 The invasion of Kuwait by Iraq (Gulf War)

I won't bother to list any of the attacks on Israel by Arab nations because I'm sure the response would be something like 'the state of Israel is an American puppet government and even though 'Insert Arab Country Here' attacked them they had it coming just because they exist' and the attacking country always got their asses handed to them by Israel anyway so who cares.

I look forward to your response, although I'm sure it will be just more of the same brainwashed propaganda type responses that you typically seem to give.
Omega_M
I fail to understand how a slow moving low flying helicopter is not a sitting duck for someone who's down on the ground taking an aim and firing inexpensive missiles at the thing.
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by erdega
http://202.75.33.137/uploads/1171013744_sheer_kg.rmvb

Disturbing video to say the least. The background music adds to the deadly chill factor.
Cyrus King
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX
In case you have not noticed, the majority of the violence caused by criminal insurgents in Iraq is against civilians, not the US Military. The US Military has had 2654 soldiers killed since the capture of Hussein. Most respectable estimates of civilians killed in Iraq are at least 60,000. Let me tell you, with our smart bombs and limited rules of engagement, its not us doing that killing. Its Iraqis killing other Iraqis.

Ignoring the current conflict in Iraq, please detail for me, conflict by conflict, how the Americans/British are responsible for the following conflicts in the middle east:

April 1967 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Ratqa, Kuwait
March 1973 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Sameta, Kuwait
1975-1990 Lebanese Civil War
1976 Iraq-Kuwait conflict in Al-Sameta, Kuwait
1977 The Libya-Egypt 4 day war
1980 Chadian-Libyan conflict
1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War
1990-1991 The invasion of Kuwait by Iraq (Gulf War)

I won't bother to list any of the attacks on Israel by Arab nations because I'm sure the response would be something like 'the state of Israel is an American puppet government and even though 'Insert Arab Country Here' attacked them they had it coming just because they exist' and the attacking country always got their asses handed to them by Israel anyway so who cares.

I look forward to your response, although I'm sure it will be just more of the same brainwashed propaganda type responses that you typically seem to give.

You are a simpleton and look at things in black and white terms.

The US Invaded Iraq 3 times. They have CAUSED all of this killing on killing between civilians.

The US is responsible for the mess and the death that has resulted becuase of their greed.

Israel is a pariah state that WIPED PALESTINE OFF THE MAP in 1948. So please shut the up you stupid american

Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by hooknife
You think thats a good video, ha! This is a good video.

http://addict3d.org/index.php?page=...%20apache%20hit

This has got nothing to do with a video which shows the downing of an apache. And btw, there's one more related apache video where they catch an iraqi couple having sex.
XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrus King
You are a simpleton and look at things in black and white terms.

The US Invaded Iraq 3 times. They have CAUSED all of this killing on killing between civilians.

The US is responsible for the mess and the death that has resulted becuase of their greed.

Israel is a pariah state that WIPED PALESTINE OFF THE MAP in 1948. So please shut the up you stupid american

Maybe you are to brainwashed to remember that the first Gulf War was caused by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and Iraq's posturing that they could also invade Saudi Arabia. Thank you for highlighting this, yet another fantastic example of Arab on Arab violence that you have somehow come to believe is "caused" by America.

The second Gulf War was to liberate Iraq from its opressive dictatorship. While I support our President and our Military, I do think we are foolish to think we can impose the value of freedom on other people. There is a segment of the population in Iraq that does not care about rights, liberty, and freedom. All they care about is "I'm Sunni and you are Shia so I must kill you". Under Saddam these people could not freely kill each other because of his oppressive government. Now that he is gone, its a free for all. So I guess we could be responsible in that way, I guess we should have just left the murderous dictator in charge of the country. The bottom line though is that there are no American soldiers forcing the Arab on Arab violence in Iraq to happen, blame who you want, but they ARE responsible for their own actions.

I'm not sure when the third time we invaded Iraq was, maybe you can help me with that.

I do look forward to the day when alternative fuel sources are developed. Then we will no longer need their oil and we can leave that part of the world to freely kill each other if thats what they want to do.

And as for your comment on Israel, thats exactly what I expected. And don't forget that the Arabs started that war that resulted in Palestine getting wiped off the map. They have nobody to blame but themselves for that.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 
Privacy Statement