return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[acidpsy]Online - SeaWasp [8:48,128kbps]
View this Thread in Original format
canadian didjer
Hello... I finished this one this morning. the first track in a long time to dip below 130bpm (129 ;) )... dark, atmospheric, minimal, chaotic, can all describe this track, full of trippy sounds...

tempo: 129
bitrate: 128kbps
time: 8:48
stream: here (use the player on the right) or here

enjoy :)
gowansy
nice tune mate, very dark, i like the bassline, i will have a proper listen tomorrow as I cant really bang my music out at this time! btw also like that vocal sample u got in it.
Bidor
hey mate, any chance you could upload this to speedyshare.com ? i seem to have problems with online streaming.. coz i formatted my computer yesterday. thanks:)
cybernetica
Hey,

I dont know where to start, this is just filled with acid, weird FX and dark sounds.
The slow groove works well, I think you could do more of your tracks in a slower pace, this gives the sick synths more space to breathe.
This track is actually very disturbing partly because of the slower pace.
Oh, and the sample is just kickass.
One thing you could practise for the future is maybe to let your sounds flow even better into each other with volume automation.

Great track. Can I remix it?
canadian didjer
gowansy- heh... thanks

bidor- hi uh... yeah i could, i'll have to do it later on though ;)

cybernetika- ^^ thanks... I've been meaning to do slow stuff, lots of stuff that i'm making under jeskola buzz is in between 120ish and 130ish
And yeah... you could remix it... i'll send you the flp when i get home...
thinking back, i think i used fishphones endorphin for the overall compression, but i'll have to double check
canadian didjer
D. Edge- thanks ^^ pm me if you want to take a stab at it ;)...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement