return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 
Islamphobia?? I think not!! :)
View this Thread in Original format
LazFX
I bet it wasn't the fact he had wires coming out of his arse, its was just because he was Muslim. ha ha ha

WTF???

quote:
Wired Iraqi man triggers scare at L.A. airport
Tue Mar 6, 2007 6:35PM EST
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An Iraqi national wearing wires and concealing a magnet inside his rectum triggered a security scare at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday but officials said he posed no apparent threat.

The man, identified by law enforcement officials as Fadhel al-Maliki, 35, set off an alarm during passenger screening at the airport early on Tuesday morning.

A police bomb squad was called to examine what was deemed a suspicious item found during a body cavity search of the man. Local media reports said a magnet was found in his rectum.

"He was secreting these items in a body cavity and that was a great concern because there were also some electric wires associated with that body cavity," Larry Fetters, security director for the Transportation Security Administration at the airport, told reporters.

Maliki, 35, who lives in Atlantic City, New Jersey, was preparing to board a US Airways flight from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.

The flight left without Maliki but with his luggage aboard. It made an unscheduled landing in Las Vegas, where the plane was thoroughly searched but nothing was found, officials said.

Passengers were not evacuated and no flights were disrupted by the incident at Terminal One at Los Angeles airport.

"There never was a threat," Fetter said.
He said police and the FBI were called in from "an abundance of caution" because Maliki was "so bizarre in his behavior."

Maliki, who had a U.S. green card, was being questioned by immigration officials about his immigration status.

SOURCE

Damn, what was the purpose of the wires in his ass?? and a magnet??
Its instances like these that make me hate to fly... I got stopped and searched a couple of times Due to my Prince Albert, but I could just imagine the screeners face. ha ha ha
Krypton
We need middle eastern profiling at airports.
Omega_M
I cannot imagine how a magnet can find it's way up his arse, unless he's into some sort of kinky sex toys.
Q5echo
don't magnets hold some sort of theraputic value with some people?...but that still doesn't explain all the wires coming out of his ass:haha:
Lilith
There's no way to respond to this sensibly, just not going there! :nervous:

In fact, the only thing I could think of was a parody of Capt Koons in Pulp Fiction when he's telling the kid how he hid his dads watch up his arse in a vietnam POW camp...

And now, little man, I give the watch magnet to you.
LazFX
But I am sure someone here on this board, not naming any names; :) will say this is profiling. Profiling of what, Muslim Men with wires coming out of thier ass? ha ha

It was prob one piece of a puzzle. There was more than likely another butt pirate on board with another piece of the pie,

I can see it now, they would go to the bathroom, the bomb pieces out and then make a new type of 'stink' bomb. lol
LazFX
quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
We need middle eastern profiling at airports.

muslims just don't come from the middle east.
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by LazFX

Then profile all Muslims. (And the gays too. I'm sick of them staring at me, unless they're hot, which most aren't.)
Krypton
quote:

99% percent of the 21st century terrorism in the west has somehow involved a middle eastern muslim. I am not seeing muslim british or american converts flying planes into our buildings, trying to light shoe bombs on planes, bombing of civilian public transportation. All involved middle eastern muslims. It would be retarded not to put an emphasis on them. If not, there is a failure to realize the dynamics of the situation.
LazFX
quote:
99% percent of the 21st century terrorism in the west has somehow involved a middle eastern muslim. I am not seeing muslim british or american converts flying planes into our buildings, trying to light shoe bombs on planes, bombing of civilian public transportation. All involved middle eastern muslims. It would be retarded not to put an emphasis on them. If not, there is a failure to realize the dynamics of the situation.

I hear what you are saying, but I travel allot and travel with Muslims from the Middle East, good people that work with me or for me and they get screened about 25% of the time. I always get screened :(
it must just be my good looks, ha ha

If another attack does happen though, I feel that your way will be seen as the only way. Sad, but it will need to be done....

shaolin_Z
quote:

I got stopped and searched a couple of times Due to my Prince Albert, but I could just imagine the screeners face. ha ha ha

LOL
Yoepus
quote:

Actually Richard Ried the shoe bomber was British, I believe.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement