return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

KUBIK Resident - Chris Pollock - "Atmosphere" Trance Mix
View this Thread in Original format
KUBIK
Hi all

Hope you’re well.

Am pleased to announce this is my first ever online mix! Bout time to really. I’ll be doing a lot more of these, ranging from warm up atmospheric trance styles right through to "no in about" tech and driving trance.

This is my first offering to you. Please feel free to download, listen and give feedback.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
Just enter the three verication numbers at bottom of page and click submit ;-)

There will be a new mix up this time next week as well, a more full on session!

Tracklist

1) Cosmic Gate – Should’ve Known
2) Jose Amnesia – Louder
3) Cosmic Gate – Analog Feel
4) Super8 & Tab – Should’ve known
5) John O Callaghan – Low Resolution Fox
6) Space Brothers – Shine
7) Mekk – Twisted
8) Leon Bolier – Lyra
9) Marco V – Feels Like Home
10) Gleave – Fire Devil
11) Tom Novy feat Snap – The Power
12) Joey V – Chopperchunk
13) Valentino Kanzyani – Paradox

Enjoy

Chris

Xx

P.s Don’t forget Kubik May 5th @ Nation Liverpool, Randy Katana, Tylor Leigh & Co.
djx2
Nice one mate!! Been ages since i heard a mix from you, think it was given to me on the way out of one of the first Kubik's.
KUBIK
Dam that was a long time ago. And thanks again for your nice comments after Kubik in feb :)

Hopefully cya again soon bro, i always see your mixes about. U must spend 24 hrs a day on the computer lol.
djx2
quote:
Originally posted by KUBIK
Dam that was a long time ago. And thanks again for your nice comments after Kubik in feb :)

Hopefully cya again soon bro, i always see your mixes about. U must spend 24 hrs a day on the computer lol.

lol the joys of having 4 days off work a week. God this is taking ages to download mate!! What date is the June Kubik?
KUBIK
Aiii mate, it's at 192, should prob do it at 128 next time. But it's a learning curve. At least its decent quality ;)

June is the 23rd, on the harder side again, Alex Kidd etc.

Just trying to push brand in different music directions.
djx2
quote:
Originally posted by KUBIK
Aiii mate, it's at 192, should prob do it at 128 next time. But it's a learning curve. At least its decent quality ;)

June is the 23rd, on the harder side again, Alex Kidd etc.

Just trying to push brand in different music directions.

Its the server thats really slow. I normally find yousendit the best site for uploading mixes to.

I really liked it in the bar the last time, its nice to have a bit of an alternate imo so pushing it in different directions can only help. Might see you in June, just depends if i'm working!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement