return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
New Release Update: Amon Vision (AV002)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ GeRmAn
Amon Vision (AV002)

Ryan - Symphonious (Original Mix)
Ryan - Symphonious (Vast Vision Mix)
Ryan - Symphonious (Firestorm Mix)
Ryan - Symphonious (Santerna Mix)
Ryan - Symphonious (Kamil Polner Mix)

Release Date: June 4th 2007

Ryan “Symphonious”

Amon Vision returns with a massive follow-up to their debut release Static Blue “Fade Away”. With this single release, Amon Vision has seen exceptional success with huge support and they’ve even licensed “Fade Away” to Discover’s “Live As: Volume Two.” Amon aims to continue the trend with their second installment Ryan “Symphonious.”

Ryan “Symphonious” certainly picks up where “Fade Away” left off, focusing on powerful lead hooks, uplifting synth riffs and pumping percussion. The package comes complete with a slew of euphoric remixes. The Vast Vision remix takes a very atmospheric and uplifting approach while Kamil Polner offers a dark, driving and melodic interpretation, perfect for peak-time moments. The Firestorm remix is also a peak-timer that boasts a driving percussion and bassline as well as various synthy melodic hooks. Completing the package, Santerna offers a chunky progressive take, guaranteed to tear up any dance floor.

Be sure to grab a copy when the single is released on June 4th 2007 as MP3/CD

Previous Release

Static Blue - Fade Away (Original Mix)
Static Blue - Fade Away (Ian Betts Mix)
Static Blue - Fade Away (Icone Mix)

DJ Support From:
Above & Beyond, John O'Callaghan, Jon O'Bir, Ronski Speed,
Ernesto vs Bastian, Phynn, John Askew, Aly & Fila, Andre Visior,
Sean Tyas, DJ Shog, Greg Downey, DJ Dean, Kuffdam & Plant, Suzy Solar, Andrew Parsons, Conor Arkins, Acues & Elitist, Matt Abbott, Ian Betts, Tenthu

Licensed to Live As: Volume Two, mixed by John O'Callaghan

For more info:

www.amonvision.com
www.myspace.com/amonvision

Note *Myspace is most recent update
Stino
fantastic release, love the melody of the oriignal and i think our remix is also very nice.
Nemesis44
You have some nice tracks there.

Cheers
Nem
DJ GeRmAn
The support list is growing rather good :)
Rayan
yeah... I like the remixes alot :) I even like Santerna remix best :) becaouse its more prog and a whole new touch!

but.. I have to say I love my work to :P
theholyalex
nice one, sounds like a nice track!
Alex
Stino
yo german, u should also post this in the new releases forum, there it will get more attention
DJ GeRmAn
Am I allowed to post it in there as well?

Don't wanna get named for spamming or anything
Nemesis44
quote:
Originally posted by DJ GeRmAn
Am I allowed to post it in there as well?

Don't wanna get named for spamming or anything

I don't think you are actually, because technically you are selling something. Alliednations could probably answer that better than me.

Cheers
Nem
DJ GeRmAn
Thought so, but just to comfirm that, lets get him in here :)

Stino
a lot of labels are doing it :) so why not
AMP
Supporting Santerna remix!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement