return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

NorthStar - Ruthless 192 kbps full "uplifting"
View this Thread in Original format
NorthStar
Hi everbody.My new track "ruthless" is available.
Akia
The SpeedyShare link doesn´t work for me...:confused:
Akia
Thanks for sending me the track! Is it just me the link doesn´t work for..?

The track has a nice intro, really build up the attention! I like the uplifting melody too. And the driving kick, but maybe it could be a little bit loader. Very enjoyeble, great job!

Takere!

Akia
Goliath_10
Don't work for me either :( Thanks alot for the share. But sad the link don't works..
NorthStar
quote:
Originally posted by Goliath_10
Don't work for me either :( Thanks alot for the share. But sad the link don't works..

Hımm.Sorry.
Eugene Ego
Thanks.

Great track.

I like all your tracks :gsmile:
theholyalex
Hey mate,

Don't believe i've heard one of your tracks before! This track has a really nice feel to it, one thing that I'm not sure about is that,listening to your bassline as it comes in, there seems to be very little low end to it. Towards the middle of the track before the breakdown, theres very little bass there (unless its my crap headphones im listening on :D). Nice atmosphere in the breakdown, the buildup is cool. Possibly a bit of variation on the lead that comes in first during the buildup? Just like a slow phaser or sticking a highpass filter on it and varying the cutoff slightly or something like that.

Nice track, cheers mate!
Alex
NorthStar
quote:
Originally posted by theholyalex
Hey mate,

Don't believe i've heard one of your tracks before! This track has a really nice feel to it, one thing that I'm not sure about is that,listening to your bassline as it comes in, there seems to be very little low end to it. Towards the middle of the track before the breakdown, theres very little bass there (unless its my crap headphones im listening on :D). Nice atmosphere in the breakdown, the buildup is cool. Possibly a bit of variation on the lead that comes in first during the buildup? Just like a slow phaser or sticking a highpass filter on it and varying the cutoff slightly or something like that.

Nice track, cheers mate!
Alex

Thanks for your comment.Build up, re-editing :)
B_man
Cool... a really grumgy lead to charm the buildup into a fantastic introduction to something amazing. I am looking forward to how this plays out.

The synths really storm in this track. The breakdown has a good lead that sounds like a Vanguard lead that's partially hardstyle and yet light enough on the stereo image to cut through like a knife.

Whoa! This is a trancer alright! ChooOOon! I'm pounding the floor right now. THis melodic crud is the shiznat in my current mood.

Thanks... made my day.
godsendxd
worked for me ;) nice i like it alot !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement