return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Club Space moving
View this Thread in Original format
TranceNation1
Is this really true club space moving ? I heard this rumor on
cali msg board !
DarkAngel
One can only hope.
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
One can only hope.

if this true thank god I saw Morollo at space for WMC 2007
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1
if this true thank god I saw Morollo at space for WMC 2007

Don't know if it's true to be honest. I'm guessing you heard that on the TOOLjunkie forums or some crap like that.

Oh and

yuck
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Don't know if it's true to be honest. I'm guessing you heard that on the TOOLjunkie forums or some crap like that.

Oh and

yuck

No I heard it on Cali Trance addict msg board
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=422067&forumid=60&s=
gimmebeatz
thats apparently the word on the street...that theyre gunna be moving so they dont have to keep paying noise ordinance fines due to all the in condos being put up in downtown....hopefully the new space will be just as sick as this one and can keep the party goin all afternoon without problems from the police
nfekted
quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
thats apparently the word on the street...that theyre gunna be moving so they dont have to keep paying noise ordinance fines due to all the in condos being put up in downtown....hopefully the new space will be just as sick as this one and can keep the party goin all afternoon without problems from the police

hope he makes it "Old Space" style;) :cool:
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz

proble all the taxs they charge during wmc help build
those condos !!!!!!!!!!
LiquidX
Some place in the Hialeah warehouse zone .. I just made that up.

But if they do move, WHERE would they move? I can't think of any place tbh.
hiram
the pics in that thread from cali are pics of nocturnal a few days before they were shut down. moving trucks came last friday, some time this week, and finally got shut down last night at 2-4am. the city came a-knockin' cause glenn didnt pay up, assests were seized

bdr222
quote:
Originally posted by hiram
the pics in that thread from cali are pics of nocturnal a few days before they were shut down. moving trucks came last friday, some time this week, and finally got shut down last night at 2-4am. the city came a-knockin' cause glenn didnt pay up, assests were seized

LMAO. wow
ambs
this is a rumor started from moving trucks at nocturnal... and rumor originates from the west coast forums.... I think this thread needs to be closed before WE start rumors not based on facts... this thread is like a game of telephone gone wrong :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement