return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Eddie Halliwell Sets?
View this Thread in Original format
JSmooth619
Does anyone have any Eddie Halliwell sets from his radio show, or any of his DJ sets?

Thx
CND
New Mixes had a few

http://www.newmixes.com/?s=eddie
djillicit
awesome site, cheers...
JSmooth619
Yeah cool site bro, Thanks.
mar46017
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/eddiehalliwell/
JSmooth619
Thanks for the link!
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by JSmooth619
Thanks for the link!

Just got the email today and remembered this thread. Think it said something about Mauro Picotto as a special guest.

Here's my new years video and pic.

Eddie Halloway & Steve Castro @ Avalon Hollywood

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Image Hosted by **************
JSmooth619
Dude, that looks like it was so much fun, rockin' out with Eddie!!!!:eyespop:
mar46017
quote:
Dude, that looks like it was so much fun, rockin' out with Eddie!!!!:eyespop:

As you can see from the title of my video. I didn't even know who he was. I got to Avalon at like 5 AM New Years Day wearing my Black Tiesto Jacket. He must have saw me walking away from the dance floor when he started playing bits of Lethal Industry to mess with me a lil, so he saw me come back. (this is in the main room). Eventually I was on stage dancing with the after hour power go-gos.

Steve Castro was playing a track with straight bass. Eddie was lying down so I lied down with him...I'm like this is like a free massage!

I'm usually the one with most of the energy @ the clubs. Now more than before since I've experienced a place in the world call Ibiza! I get Ibiza flashbacks all the time now when I hear house/trance!
JSmooth619
Dude, going to Ibiza is every EDM fan's dream. I have started to save so that next year I can accomplish that dream. To have worldclass DJ's playing every night, I think the hardest part is picking which club to visit!!!!!

mar46017
quote:
Dude, going to Ibiza is every EDM fan's dream. I have started to save so that next year I can accomplish that dream. To have worldclass DJ's playing every night, I think the hardest part is picking which club to visit!!!!!

Exactly! I would post threads here and ask the TA's where to go. My favorite nights were Morillo @ Pacha Wed night. Above and Beyond, Ferry Corsten and Eddie Halliwell @ Amnesia Thursday night and Manumission @ Privilege Friday night.

Keep saving, cuz that Euro is expensive! Your looking at 25-45 euro just for cover charge (sometimes they give you a free drink).

Its also the land of the 15 euro Red Bull @ club. (Thats like $22 bucks!)

But at the end of the day...its all worth it!

JSmooth619
$22 for a Red Bull!!!!! :eek:

wow so,I have to REALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY save:whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement