return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Anthony Ross
View this Thread in Original format
Ry Thomas
Was that you having a rant in CM Mag dude about DJ Producer??
echosystm
flutlicht junky
harcore techno dj producer or the more awesomer hardcore techno dj, THE dj producer?
Zombie0729
i haven't got my copy of next months CM yet... but i def wrote in after i got that DVD. i didn't think they'd print it --

if it read like this:

quote:

Ronan...

lets talk for a second here, i eagerly await every computer music magazine that approaches my door in sunny san diego. When i see it on my stairs, i grab, tear it open with my teeth, walk right past my girlfriend and straight to the Masterclass DVD. i can't believe you guys put this hardcore guy on DVD. If he's on DVD, i should be on DVD. Hell i should be in the next Bourne movie. His techniques are sub par and frankly sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing.

If there are really that many hardcore fans out there( and god bless 'em for their ability to dance to this for 10hrs straight), they need not worry about shotty techniques but rather pay attention to what normally sounds "clean and warm" and just over drive it until it sounds like its been clipped at 120db. Seriously, I never thought i'd say this but i learned nothing from this DVD.

AR
San Diego

then yeah it was me. after re-reading that... i guess that was a lil harsh
Ry Thomas
They wrote:

'Ronan...

lets talk for a second here, i eagerly await every computer music magazine that approaches my door in sunny san diego. When i see it on my stairs, i grab, tear it open with my teeth, walk right past my girlfriend and straight to the Masterclass DVD. i can't believe you guys put this hardcore guy on DVD. If he's on DVD, i should be on DVD. Hell i should be in the next Bourne movie. His techniques are sub par and frankly sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing.'

I thought i recognised the name so i thought i'd post lol.

Kosheen in this months btw, pretty good DVD and a nice studio setup
Zombie0729
quote:
Originally posted by Ry Thomas
They wrote:

'Ronan...

lets talk for a second here, i eagerly await every computer music magazine that approaches my door in sunny san diego. When i see it on my stairs, i grab, tear it open with my teeth, walk right past my girlfriend and straight to the Masterclass DVD. i can't believe you guys put this hardcore guy on DVD. If he's on DVD, i should be on DVD. Hell i should be in the next Bourne movie. His techniques are sub par and frankly sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing.'

I thought i recognised the name so i thought i'd post lol.

Kosheen in this months btw, pretty good DVD and a nice studio setup

oh nice. it will probably be another week before i get mine.

btw was i too over the top on the comment?
flutlicht junky
Mate DJ producer is a legend althoguh i prefer The DJ producer though both play spot on original hardcore.

Still listen to a technodrome set ive got from 1996, its sick as fuk so orignal its not funny.

as for their producing - i found his latest album a bit disappinting more noisecore/industrial than hardcore
Zombie0729
quote:
Originally posted by flutlicht junky
Mate DJ producer is a legend althoguh i prefer The DJ producer though both play spot on original hardcore.

Still listen to a technodrome set ive got from 1996, its sick as fuk so orignal its not funny.

as for their producing - i found his latest album a bit disappinting more noisecore/industrial than hardcore

oh i'm not criticizing his DJ capabilities, but did you see the DVD? i'm pretty sure my lil brother could make what he made in less then 4 hours.

i guess i just felt they could of got someone that was more technical for these DVD's.
System101
what magazine is this????
Rusty O'Hara
quote:
Originally posted by System101
what magazine is this????

CM = "Computer Music"

Magazine from the UK and sister magazine of FM (Future Music)

echosystm
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie0729
if it read like this:

HAHAHAHA
good call.
DJDIRTY
Interesting... :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement