return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 
TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer (pg. 24)
View this Thread in Original format
>>FK
Be glad you dont hang there ;)
DJFreaq
psssh stupidity causes cancer...

no... creationists cause cancer.

i j/k

i j/k

*...downloads buggy crashy program again hoping it doesn't crash so much...*

they need to make fighting cancer more friendly to my computer
idoru
I should probably download this when I reformat and snag my new HD.
est
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Saturday night my aunt passed away from cancer. She was diagnosed nearly 6 years ago, and they told her then she would only have about 6 months. She fought, but unfortunately, it was terminal and the cancer won the battle. She left behind 2 little girls, a son, a husband, and a family that will miss her dearly.

In August I had my hair cut very short. I donated that hair to the CCS - Canadian Cancer Society. I know it isn't much, but I wanted to show that I support those who have had it, have it now, and have died from it. This disease has claimed far too many lives.

That's really sad - I know what you're going through. Both my grandfathers died of cancer in the same year, and friend of mine who was only in his 30s died last week of cancer. They were all the same - when they were diagnosed they showed no obvious signs of deterioration for a long time...then suddenly it all went downhill FAST, which was really difficult to watch. My gran and another friend of mine (also only in her 30s) both had breast cancer too but were cured of it. Im joining this team now.
Keo_Nade
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
In August I had my hair cut very short. I donated that hair to the CCS

t3h CS:S r0xorz. esp w/ new stylz

vs
herflyness
In June I'll be doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer 60km Walk. It's a 3 day event, but there's a catch. In order for me to participate in the walk I have to first raise $2000. I have an online sight where you can go and donate there, I just have to find my URL for it. I'll post it soon. If anyone would like to make a donation it'd me mucho, mucho appreciated!
Did you know that in my graduating class 1 in 4 of us will be diagnosed with cancer as some point in our lives? That's a scarey statistic. And call me selfish, but I'm hoping that by the time I get older that we'll have cancer beat cuz right now the odds aren't in my favor. My grandma died of cancer in '98, my grandpa is dying of cancer right now. All of my grandma's sisters ahve died from cancer, and my mother had cancer.
That's all I have to say. I'll have the URL in here soon.
Thnx!
Suzanne
A.K.A. HerFlyness
DigitalMP
quote:
Originally posted by herflyness
In June I'll be doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer 60km Walk. It's a 3 day event, but there's a catch. In order for me to participate in the walk I have to first raise $2000. I have an online sight where you can go and donate there, I just have to find my URL for it. I'll post it soon. If anyone would like to make a donation it'd me mucho, mucho appreciated!
Did you know that in my graduating class 1 in 4 of us will be diagnosed with cancer as some point in our lives? That's a scarey statistic. And call me selfish, but I'm hoping that by the time I get older that we'll have cancer beat cuz right now the odds aren't in my favor. My grandma died of cancer in '98, my grandpa is dying of cancer right now. All of my grandma's sisters ahve died from cancer, and my mother had cancer.
That's all I have to say. I'll have the URL in here soon.
Thnx!
Suzanne
A.K.A. HerFlyness

Seriously...all 4 of my grandparents died of cancer (dad's father died last week), my mom's stepmother is still alive and healthy, but her 2nd husband died in November. My mother had breast cancer 20 years ago, and she's healthy now.

My sister's finally quitting smoking, but I wish my bro-in law would as well, because I doubt she'll be able to stick with it if he doesn't.
AndreaCKY772
hmm....i would like to help with something so serious as cancer.
suRche
cancer is a fcuking bitch.....

it just recently took the life of my uncle at such a fast rate last week.....

FCUK YOU CANCER!
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by suRche
cancer is a fcuking bitch.....

it just recently took the life of my uncle at such a fast rate last week.....

FCUK YOU CANCER!

agreed . too many relatives lost to it.

M3T4Lhead
Ok, I'm in. I know someone who had breast cancer, and then she got over it. Two years later, she got a different type of cancer, and she is now on her way to a full recovery. I hope this program can help others.
zoogla
I'm covering someone's desk right now at work because he died of cancer. :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 
Privacy Statement