return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
x-dream
Just joined......

Same name as here......
Technaut
quick Q !

How large are the tasks that you download? and how large are the results that you upload?

Just wanna know before I DL this thingy :D

Technaut
Fraggle
hmm pretty small

no problems on dialup...xfer is usually done in about 10-20s at most i think (tho never relly paid a lot of attention to it)

usually on cable, so never bother checking...but i'd say the files aren't too much bigger than 100kb or so

oDrori
I'm in there since one year ago or so... dunno where I saw it but... SUpport to all TAs for this!
Julie_Spyder
I joined.....

now i quit...

damm puter started to screw up... so i need to fiuger out waht happend so i'm gona start to delete the last things i downloaded.. ... cuz SUposedly.. i have a virus now..

GREAT!!!!

but i dont know if it's from that... or.. from the muzik i download... or Winamp.. cuz thoes wehre the last few things i downloaded.. in the last weekend..
zarathustra
Is there a macintosh version of this software? I would like to make a contribution.
uwmadtrance
I joined about a week ago, been running ever since
SoulSupply
same name as my name here, and just joined the team,
Project T
Joinin now :D
mr. poopyhead
i can't connect to the server... i think it has something to do with my router...

does anyone have an smc barricade router and know how to open ports and stuff? just pm me or something, please....

extulas
Well, If they had a program for linux, My computer has been up for 96days 4 hours 34 minutes and 35....seconds, Plus I have 4 others in my room, And my parents have one, But the other 4 have been up for Athlon on free BSD = 4 weeks
Pentium 3 on Windows = 1day 2 hours 3minites 54...seconds Celeron on mandrake = 4weeks 16hours 24min and 42...sec :D ;) LOTS of points their!:D :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
sykadelik
i'm there.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Privacy Statement