return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer (pg. 8)
View this Thread in Original format
oDrori
Ah well< I"m getting in this again>>>
Fraggle
hehehe...good-bye duron!!!

...just upped to a 1800xp :)

suck on that intel ;););)

muwahahaahhaahahhaahhaah!!!

a-aplz
Hehe......I'm on a Celeron. :( It takes me 6+ hours to get 5% +

Celeron! :whip: :whip:
Raine
I've been running this for over a year now and I just joined the team. My name is Adamation. :)
djSlain
welcome!
dj_mdma
Joined up too! adding 2.5ghz and 256 MB DDR ram to the team!
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by a-aplz
Hehe......I'm on a Celeron. :( It takes me 6+ hours to get 5% +

Celeron! :whip: :whip:

ah hahaha.. i'm on a celeron too.. haha.. 366mhz... but the cancer proggy runs almost 14 hours a day on my comp, so i get quite a bit of work done, =P.

comparison device = 100
my peice of garbage = 51 <-- sucks, =P
Elmo-On-XTC
Just signed up and joined the TA team!

I should probably pickup some more ram and maybe a bigger hd. All the trance mp3s are taking up too much space :p
djSlain
welcome to the project. what are ur computer stats?
Tudo Beleza
Just joined, my computer is running 24/7 so i should be able to pick up some points, and will get my friends to install it 2.

TranceNerd
Ok, I just joined up, and I'm going to end up having it running on several machines...

Weird though, this machine is a dual celeron 366, and it says my pc rating (CPU) is 100, just like the p4 1.5g.. strange.

Also, this software doesn't seem to use both CPU's... One's idling away, smoking cigarettes and getting into trouble...
jonsimmonds
yeah this software only uses 1 cpu, if you go to the united devies website and do a search in the forums there may be some info on getting the software to run twice, once on cpu1 and once on cpu2.

Jon
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Privacy Statement