return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

TC Konnekt Live
View this Thread in Original format
raconteur
Hey,

Anybody has TC Konnekt Live? I'm thinking of buying one for using in my studio and also in live gigs. I know, that there have been issues with 24D that's the base of this interface. But now the new software (2.0.1) is out . If you had problem with the card, did the update fix it?

thx.
Beyer
I have the konnekt8, which is basically the same box as the 24d, without the effects built in. I have a dell inspiron 9400, and have some problems with it. I had audio drop outs every 30sec (EXACTLY), glitches, and some times full-on crashes. But I figured out after quite some time, that my dvd drive was causing most of these problems, and when disabled, the card runs fine. I do have to disable the internal wifi card aswell, when I need absolute stability.

Its a shame really, with such amazing converter quality for the price, that they have these problems. The problems I listed are in fact quite common.
raconteur
quote:
Originally posted by Beyer
I have a dell inspiron 9400, and have some problems with it. I had audio drop outs every 30sec (EXACTLY), glitches,

A friend of mine has Inspiron 1520 and Saffire LE and he has the same problems, maybe this could be also Dell problem.
Beyer
It might be compatibility issues with dell machines, since I remember I tested the konnekt on my father's fujitsu computer, and it seemed to run just fine. It's an amzing interface, as long as it works! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement