return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Arnej - They Always Come Back
View this Thread in Original format
Tom Scott
just heard on ASOT podcast, killer tune!

what you think?
Mattsanity
you honestly think this song is killer? I think it's absolutely horrendous. it's generic bull that tries too hard to sound good when it's grade A money back guarantee moosepiss. 1/10.
8Wonders
quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
you honestly think this song is killer? I think it's absolutely horrendous. it's generic bull that tries too hard to sound good when it's grade A money back guarantee moosepiss. 1/10.

I agree
narcism
quote:
Originally posted by 8Wonders
I agree

:haha:
Tom Scott
quote:
I agree

haha

quote:
you honestly think this song is killer?

yh i genuinely love it, great work :toocool:
BZRK
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Scott
what you think?

Like you said, killer tune :crazy:
DJLafleur
I like it to be honest,whens it come out?
Stino
quote:

you make a laugh of yourself by posting foolish stuff over and over again... you have no clue what you are talking about, if you think Mike/Push is Airwave you have nothing to say on a trance forum, laughing my ass off :haha: fool

And i like this tune
Jasperovitsj
There's a M.I.K.E. remix for this one as well, right?
Mattsanity
quote:
Originally posted by Stino
you make a laugh of yourself by posting foolish stuff over and over again... you have no clue what you are talking about, if you think Mike/Push is Airwave you have nothing to say on a trance forum, laughing my ass off :haha: fool

And i like this tune

hmm that was just a brutally honest mistake. Ive known both artists for years and both are trance legends but I just made a minor misstep there. eaaaaasy there nigga

superman72
quote:

quote:
I agree

Glad you have a sense of humor Arney! People here can be brutal! I'm lovin' the track, BTW.
Mattsanity
quote:
Originally posted by superman72
Glad you have a sense of humor Arney! People here can be brutal! I'm lovin' the track, BTW.

you sure? he's a fellow torontonian so I think he's genuinely agreeing that this song sucks pen0rs
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement