return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Andrew Bennett - Area Codes / Shine [Electronic Elements]
View this Thread in Original format
ImpactPlayaz
Andrew Bennett - Area Codes / Shine

Release Label: Electronic Elements
Release Code: ELEL066
Release Date: March 23rd 2008

Area Codes (Original Mix)
Area Codes (M.I.K.E.'s Undergroove Remix)
Shine

New release from talented German producer and Coldharbour Recordings / Electronic Elements artist Andrew Bennett. Andrew follows up on his last release of Face The Truth / Precious (with Rico Soarez) with two delicious slices of melodic goodness.

Area Codes has received huge support from Markus Schulz on Global DJ Broadcast, playing the track as early as August last year. M.I.K.E.'s remix has received airplay from Ferry Corsten on Corsten's Countdown. Shine on the flip is a nice alternative offering, would be perfect for warmup sets.

Both tracks out now on Electronic Elements and available through the usual download portals.

Area Codes has been a favourite of mine for a while now. Definitely giving it my support. :)
SMC
The M.I.K.E. remix is not bad. The originals are too dull to get any repeated listens from me.
AustralianGQ
shine is a really nice tune and i like MIKES undergroove remix of area codes, good stuff!
josh rising
shine totally blows, but both mixes of area codes are great. nice to see m.i.k.e. is somewhat back to normal.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement