return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights [J00F Recordings]
View this Thread in Original format
RebeL9
IMO the best trance release of this spring. Out now with two excellent remixes!

01. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Original mix)
02. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Oliver Prime remix)
03. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Alucard remix)

Samples:

http://www.audiojelly.com/index.cfm...k.cfm?id=142083
cottcott44
Remixes are brilliant but they still can't beat the original.

Definitely the best trance remix this spring :crazy:
ahp2002
I like Oliver Prime's Remix the best, very smooth and atmospheric
smakmagik
The Original is just class
9/10
lindt
I am expecting the original to be my favorite track of this year. I really enjoy the Oliver Prime remix as well. Have not heard Alucard mix yet.
montana
the original is good but the remixes don't hold up, oliver prime's remix has great potential but fannys around to much
Mattsanity
ok they do sound "nice" or whatever but Im getting tired of these "discover the beautiful landscapes in your mind and drift away into a state of trance within your conscience"-like songs now. I do gotta give respect that these songs do sound nice though and are less cookie cutter than the tom colangelino hes been feeding us
miamitranceman
Nice as usual.
josh rising
they're all awesome, but i like the alucard mix (surprisingly) the best. good job to all of them though, this is a great release.
RebeL9
quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
less cookie cutter than the tom colangelino hes been feeding us

huh?

SPANIARD
A+ release.
[ groovypants ]
Not a fan of the Alucard Remix, the Oliver Prime is okay though had potential to go beyond.

I've got mixed feelings with the original mix, the track definitely has alot of great ideas ~ the lush harmonies, subtle melodies, etc, but I don't really admire the typical riding percs. That being said, I'd still rate the original out on top.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement