return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 
SOS-Desyn, Demi and Omid @ Womb May 4, 2008
View this Thread in Original format
marcelokh
anyone know if the 6 hour set was recorded?

i think djmag did a radio transmission on it, but i missed it
cmay119
quote:
Originally posted by marcelokh
anyone know if the 6 hour set was recorded?

i think djmag did a radio transmission on it, but i missed it

The Video stream got cancelled for live playback. DJ Mag said however that they would brodcast it at a later date. I was definately pissed, as I woke up early on a sunday morning to get it setup to record to find that nothing was on...
cclem
dude!!! I want that set so bad its not even funny
wowsa
any reason given why they didnt broadcast it ?
cmay119
quote:
Originally posted by wowsa
any reason given why they didnt broadcast it ?

All they said was 'Due to unforseeable circumstances' they couldn't broadcast the show live...
epdarks
I heard that the set was so legendary that they sacrificed 11 virgins on stage... therefor making the content illegal to broadcast. :eyes:
cmay119
quote:
Originally posted by epdarks
I heard that the set was so legendary that they sacrificed 11 virgins on stage... therefor making the content illegal to broadcast. :eyes:

All this and more is true.
staygold
quote:
Originally posted by epdarks

I'm afraid to let you know that "believe ir or not" the true reason for the set not being broadcasted is that some nice guys were giving me such a fantastic blow-job that the whole set was completely full of Sex On Substance ;) Wait til' it is finally released and you will hear what I mean ;)

P.S.: If they release the set with commercial purposes I will claim for rights and will donate part of the money to Tranceaddict site ;)

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Frenkieee
quote:
Originally posted by staygold
some nice guys were giving me such a fantastic blow-job

G
ThaMaestro
Shame, really

cclem
SOS @ Tokyo = Bangin beats, lo mein, and asian virgins...sounds pretty epic to me, can't wait to hear the background noise
staygold
Don't let this thread dissapear. I'm claiming for Human Rights guys.

WHERE THE F... IS THIS SET???!!!!

WE NEED MORE SUBSTANCE ON SOS!!!!! OR UNLESS I DO

DEVOTEDLY "SOS" ADDICTED

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement