return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Russia's supporters thread. (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
Neon Sky
I am now officially supporting Russia :)
Intuition
quote:
Originally posted by Neon Sky
I am now officially jumping on the bandwagon :)

Fixed.
Neon Sky
quote:
Originally posted by Intuition
Fixed.

yeah, pretty much
smuncky
quote:
Originally posted by smuncky

jupiterone

after last nights performance, i support fully. id like either russia or turkey to win, mostly russia though. they deserve it
HardTranceProd
Everything about the Russians is good except those fat half-naked male supporters. Seriously WTF. These guys should either lose some fat or don a t-shirt. They're not showing a good face of Russia to the world, only a hairy beer belly.

And while we're at it, where are all those Russian babes that the board has been raving about? I certainly haven't seen any.

I'm Russian myself, but when my Dad and I were watching the Holland game, and they showed a couple of really hot girls, I turned to him and said "you think these might be Russian girls?" but it was obvious to both of us the answer was No. :( :D
benni
i support the russians too
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by HardTranceProd
Everything about the Russians is good except those fat half-naked male supporters. Seriously WTF. These guys should either lose some fat or don a t-shirt. They're not showing a good face of Russia to the world, only a hairy beer belly.

And while we're at it, where are all those Russian babes that the board has been raving about? I certainly haven't seen any.

I'm Russian myself, but when my Dad and I were watching the Holland game, and they showed a couple of really hot girls, I turned to him and said "you think these might be Russian girls?" but it was obvious to both of us the answer was No. :( :D

They didn't seem to show any women really from Russia. Unless youconsider the "Helga's" of Russia women....Then they showed a few.
Magnetonium

Privet vsem Russkim iz Kanadi. Ya urozhenez Sochi. Do sih por ne mogu poverit' chto Rossiya v semi-finale.

Nu blin ... maybe Russia can even take the title.

Go Russia Go!

denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by Magnetonium

Privet vsem Russkim iz Kanadi. Ya urozhenez Sochi. Do sih por ne mogu poverit' chto Rossiya v semi-finale.

Nu blin ... maybe Russia can even take the title.

Go Russia Go!

добро пожаловат! я из москви. и не в Канаде совсем. а в США.

jalamanta
WOOT WOOT WOOT
Hope to hear some fireworks and singing at night. BRING IT ON! :whip:
Owsey2008
Hope they do well...heading to St. Petersburg this saturday :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement