return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Whats gross as FUCI<...
View this Thread in Original format
Direct
Is when a girl has a mole on her .
UmmiE
quote:
Originally posted by Direct
Is when a girl has no .

:o
elFreak
its called genital warts and your ex wife had them. ;)
trewqy
My gf has an anal skin flap.

I dont know if she knows it or not...but..i want it to be cut off.. makes anal weird. Its not big probably 1 cm long..but..yeah.
jastiC
whats worst is when u can smell rotten vag while ur fuking them
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by Direct
Is when a girl has a mole on her .

Wait like where? On the labia majora, on the clitorus, or really inside the vaginal canal. I am interested.

quote:
Originally posted by trewqy

I dont know if she knows it or not...but..i want it to be cut off.. makes anal weird. Its not big probably 1 cm long..but..yeah.

WTF????? POST PICS!!!!!!!
PhaseFour
quote:

yo this is nasty :(:D
trewqy
quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
yo this is nasty :(:D

yeah first time i saw her butthole i was like WTF!?!?

but i've never had the courage to tell her about it knowing full well that any chance of anal would be blown out the window..
elFreak
quote:

lol hemorrhoid's

ps nothing is worse than the jew clam

nsfw
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.aol.com%2Fvideo-detail%2Fthe-jew-clam%2F3763237485&ei=r8U7SM2GHpqk6gPiyL3CDQ&usg=AFQjCNHycAdGVP8swqxnHCLCNYHYc39VPw&sig2=K9Zyq2VKanlTbxpM__goVQ
nsfw
DuBam
POSTSUM MOFOKIN PIKTARS!!!!!

Direct
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
Wait like where? On the labia majora, on the clitorus, or really inside the vaginal canal. I am interested.

On the labia majora. What was even more gross is that it had hairs growing out of it.
UmmiE
quote:

Maybe this dood had something to do with it.........

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement