return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Deal or no deal?
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
does anybody still watch this?

I get some kind of sick pleasure out of seeing people go from extremely excited to completely devastated in less than a half an hour, but that's just me, i'm sure the rest of the cor isn't that malicious.
iammesol
Not anymore, but it was definitely fun for family entertainment during dinner back in the day.
Ssshhh
I never understood it.

They just open briefcases and win money or something?
Krypton
I never really got into game shows. "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" was good when Regis Philben hosted it. But the lady who does it now isn't that bad either.
PvDoBseSSioN
i kinda stopped but its fun to watch
kadomony
i whack it to the case girls
Ang ' ela_ie
I cant stand Howie Mandel.
iammesol
lol why? He's always so happy.
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
lol why? He's always so happy.

Exactly. No one is that happy. Thats the kind of guy you watch and think, "he's totally going home to beat his wife tonight."
Intuition
I refused to watch this show again after the first time I saw it. I don't mind Howie or hot chicks opening suitcases, but I can't stand the people they bring on. Mind you, I only saw that one episode, but I see the commercials with all the future participants acting like idiots, and it makes me think I might as well watch a show where the participants ARE idiots (e.g. Who's smarter than a 5th grader?), but I try not to waste my time with that either.

tubularbills
COME ON NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES BIG BUCKS BIG BUCKS

*slams fist*

STOP!
pierre_escargot
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
COME ON NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES BIG BUCKS BIG BUCKS

*slams fist*

STOP!

Hahahaha, nice, I loved that episode! :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE