return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Spectrum 005 - This week's guest: Chris Fortier
View this Thread in Original format
cervy
Just a heads up about this Saturday, I'll be putting together the 5th installment of Spectrum on Proton Radio for you all. As always there will be an hour mix from me, as well as a 1 hour guest mix. This week it's none other than Chris Fortier Live @ Vision on June 7th, 2008.

Spectrum airs fairly early in the morning (8AM) so for the people that can't tune in, i'll have download links later next week sometime :)

Francois K, Vitalic or Dave Clarke might not be the first three names to come to mind when you mention the DJ Chris Fortier. However, these are the last three records that close his recent 3 hr set at The Loft in Barcelona.

While many people may claim to know Chris’ sound, with their focus on continually labeling him one thing or another, Chris is equally as focused on his efforts to push back the musical boundaries. It is testament to the man, that he continues to develop his sound and musical direction, after all, as the man says himself “I just like to play good underground music, full stop."

As the producer, he has released over 40 original productions and remixed countless more. Most notably in 1998, scoring an international dance hit with his original reworking of Delerium’s “Silence.” His remix discography reads like a who’s who of dance music at any one time, while his Fade label continues to be regarded as one of the most respected and consistent dance labels in the US. To those that know Fortier’s history, they know to expect plenty more to come, for those that are just getting initiated, Welcome!

Part 1 - Wahi

01. Miss Kitten - Grace (Martinez Bass In Your Face Mix) [Nobody's Business]
02. Jay Shepheard - Classic Reality [Compost]
03. Booka Shade - Charlotte (Dubfire Remix) [Get Physical]
04. Len Faki - My Black Sheep (Samuel L Session Mix) [Figure]
05. Steve Lawler - 21st Century Ketchup [Sci Tec]
06. Jerome Sydenham - Ebian (Argy's Legendary Bonus Beats) [Ibadan]
07. Cirez D - Stockholm Marathon - Mouseville
08. Chymera - Ellipsis [Figure]
09. Christian Smith & John Selway - Fast Connection [Viva Music]

Part 2 - Chris Fortier Live @ Vision June 7th, 2008

www.protonradio.com
cervy
bump
Randy4me
If i'm still awake after Max Graham, *it's a good possibility*, I will tune in.;)
miss.moneypenny
yah! will be tune-n' in I haven't missed a Spectrum yet :)
cervy
smooches :)
cervy
Downloads:

Part 1

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement