return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Gabriel Ananda - Endlich EP [Platzhirsch Schallplatten]
View this Thread in Original format
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
01. Mahatma Regatta
02. Rattamahatta

Loving this release. Mahatma Regatta has a killer bassline accompanied with fun synths. Rattamahattattattta is the kind of stuff I like to listen to when I'm piss drunk. Just endless driving...noise, basically.

Not his best, but still solid.

better samples @ beatport
MR STROKE
quote:
Rattamahattattattta is the kind of stuff I like to listen to when I'm piss drunk. Just endless driving...noise, basically.

Ananda does it again for me :)
Winner on Rattamahatta, really really like the driving baseline with the filter effects.
wax10001
i found this record to be too compressed. theres no dynamic at all in mahatma regatta and thats very sad, sounds like already recorded through radio or so. never played it in a set so far :(
JVH
Both tunes are absolute craziness. Best tunes I've heard in ages. It's really good to hear music with lots of energy.

Rattamahatta is just dominant.
Tangil
First heard Rattamahatta back on the essential mix Ananda did in 2007, awesome that itīs finally been released as itīs one of the biggest tunes Iīve heard for a while. Loving the samples of Mahatma Regatta too.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement