return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany

What Club Will PVD Be Playing At 1124??
View this Thread in Original format
andychupito
hi ive got 2 passes for 1124 in berlin on 5th september, does anybody know what club paul van dyk will be playing?? i need to book flights and a hotel, so the sooner i know this the quicker i can book my trip!! ive never been to germany or berlin before what is it like?? im a big pvd fan!!:disbelief
Nik Novo
quote:
Paul van Dyk thanks you for your support with an exclusive gig - "1124"

You can be a part of the event on Friday, September 5th, with Paul playing an exclusive 6 hour set in a club in Berlin! Further details will be announced soon.

The show will be filmed for the project "24h Berlin" which is produced by zero one film, arte and RBB. There won´t be any tickets for sale for this particular event but you´ve got the chance to win them: If you are over 18 years old and would like to take part in this exclusive event which will be captured on film please send your full name and the name of one accompanying person and your hometown/country to win@paulvandyk.de. As the space is limited "first come first serve" applies. We´ll keep our fingers crossed!

It's in the club Tresor. See this thread: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...44&pagenumber=1
andychupito
hi thanks for the reply, i looked at the thread but i cant read german sorry, where in berlin is this club? north, east, south, west?? what airport is it near and how long is it from the airport? is there any pre partys or after partys happening? many thanks for anybody who can help..
Cosmique
quote:
Originally posted by andychupito
hi thanks for the reply, i looked at the thread but i cant read german sorry, where in berlin is this club? north, east, south, west?? what airport is it near and how long is it from the airport? is there any pre partys or after partys happening? many thanks for anybody who can help..

its in Berlin Mitte (near alexanderplatz)

you have 2 possible airports:

1.) Schoenefeld
2.) Tegel

it doesnt matter which one you choose, both have a very good public bus / tram connection.

For a cheap clean hotel, just take the IBIS, there are some in Berlin, which arent too expensive.

btw. did you win tickets? otherwise you dont get access to that party. Its an "exklusive" gig.

P.S:

check:

http://www.tresorberlin.com/club/faq.html

10179 Berlin Mitte
(U-Bahnhof Heinrich-Heine-Straße)
andychupito
hey, thanks for the very good information, yeah i won the tickets!!
so i guess this is going to be a big party then in berlin?? are there pre partys or after partys on?? what is the mood in berlin for this party?? cant wait to come over to see pvd, seen him many times in glasgow and ibiza!!
Overseas
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmique
For a cheap clean hotel, just take the IBIS, there are some in Berlin, which arent too expensive.

Ibis is indeed a good choice, clean and cheap. Just don't take any, I strongly recommend Ibis Berlin City Ost (across from Ostbahnhof (train station east)) which is walking distance from Tresor (across the bridge behind the hotel, turn right and walk about 500m, there it is on the right hand side - >>see google maps<<)

http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhot...che_hotel.shtml
Mission Trance
Yes, thats right. I know that many who love to stay there - IBIS at Ostbahnhof. And its is definitely close to the location... :cool:
Cosmique
Location (Tresor) hab been confirmed

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement