return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Hydroid - The Eternal
View this Thread in Original format
DJDavidScott
This is how it's done. Great remixes, great track.

Activa's rendition takes the cake IMO

Great work Hydroid!
shonguiz
Heard a short sample, nothing exceptional but still quite nice non the less, and btw Activa seriously need to stop making again & again the same boring outdated and generic sound.
Polt
I actually like all of the other mixes, even the original, more than the Activa remix.

Good set of mixes IMO.
ravenrg84
my favorite is re:locate remix...I remember PvD playing it in montreal:crazy:
Nik Novo
I couldn't believe how generic the track and all its remixes are, when I listened to the samples on Beatport some days ago
NoisyNeil
quote:
Originally posted by shonguiz
.. and btw Activa seriously need to stop making again & again the same boring outdated and generic sound.

i was thinking the same thing, once i heard the bassline and only judging on that, i wondered: what activa production is this? hehe... still, solid track! like the original and re:locate remix!
AirPole
I'm really liking this track, the melody is so simple yet so effective. Re:Locate remix is so uplifting, but the Activa remix takes the cake IMO. Great Trancer.
NoisyNeil
why the f*** does r.o.r. & mark alston's mix contain vocals, they are terrible, and that while the remix itself is soooo sweet! i hope a dub and/or instrumental will appear someday soon :) would be my instant favourite, ...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement