return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive

Pages: [1] 2 
Cosmic Gate - In the Mix at SSL Pickup (27-05-02)
View this Thread in Original format
MiB
any1 who have a clue about tracklist on this one??
love the hmm think he sais dumonde song something CG remix at the
-66:00 mark (counting down)
roninmess
quote:
Originally posted by MiB
any1 who have a clue about tracklist on this one??

love the hmm think he sais dumonde song something CG remix at the
-66:00 mark (counting down)

Yeah I've been waiting for a track list on this.
Blue.
Damn I'd love to get this set :D I'm gonna check AG right now :D Love Cosmic Gate :D.
DJRavemonkey
Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Marco V. Remix)
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
Members of Mayday - Sonic Empire (Oliver Klein Remix)
Plastic Boy - Silver Bath
The Art of Trance - Madagaskar 2002 (Push Remix)
DJ Snowman - Start to Dance (DuMonde Remix)
Cosmic Gate - The Truth (Original Mix)
Bossdrum - The Beat is Pumpin (Essential DJ Team Remix)
DuMonde - Godd Music (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Sioux - Phöa (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Oliver Klitzing - I Like That Beat
Moguai - U Know Why?
La Cargo - Cargo
Essential DJ Team - Bad Boyz
Poeppelbaum & H - 25/17
Cosmic Gate - The Truth
Lytchix
DJ Ravemonkey, you have forgotten several tracks in your tracklist coz I'm listening to this set (awesome btw) and after the truth (which isn't the original, a new remix?, I don't know) there are other tracks like the new 4 Strings (I guess???)

My version of the set is 117'55 length...
EctoPlasmatron
Where is everyone getting this set from, I cant find it anywhere on AG, Kazaa or the new WinMX (which is quite good by the way). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DJRavemonkey
quote:
Originally posted by Lytchix
DJ Ravemonkey, you have forgotten several tracks in your tracklist coz I'm listening to this set (awesome btw) and after the truth (which isn't the original, a new remix?, I don't know) there are other tracks like the new 4 Strings (I guess???)

My version of the set is 117'55 length...

Well my little uneducated fool, before sayin im wrong, u should know that i only posted the tracklist for the CG part of the radio show and seein as im nice i'll post it all :

Cosmic Gate :

Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Marco V. Remix)
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
Members of Mayday - Sonic Empire (Oliver Klein Remix)
The Art of Trance - Madagaskar 2002 (Push Remix)
DJ Snowman - Start to Dance (DuMonde Remix)
Cosmic Gate - The Truth (Original Mix)
Bossdrum - The Beat is Pumpin (Essential DJ Team Remix)
DuMonde - Godd Music (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Sioux - Phöa (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Oliver Klitzing - I Like That Beat
Moguai - U Know Why?
La Cargo - Cargo
Essential DJ Team - Bad Boyz
Poeppelbaum & H - 25/17
Cosmic Gate - The Truth

Warmduscher :

4 Strings - Diving
Seraque - My Dreams
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Svenson & Gielen Remix)
Coast 2 Coast - Be With Me

DJ Scot Project :

Arome – Hand’s Up (DJ Scot Project Remix)
Yoji Biomehanika – Ding A Ling (DJ Scot Project Remix)
DJ Spoke – Ignition (Original Mix)
Kyau Vs. Albert - Save Me (Derb Remix)
Space Frog Feat The Grim Reaper - Follow Me 2002 (Derb Remix)
DJ Scot Project - Y (How Deep is your Love) (Space Frog Remix)
CJ Bolland - The Prophet
Solo Plastic - No Request (Original Mix)
Warmduscher - Hardcore will never die (Kaylab Remix)
DJ Rush - Get On Up (Umek Remix)
Dariush - Ira (Original Mix)
DJ Bismark - Erk (Trance Form)
Arome - Hand's Up! (Original Mix)
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
is that sioux - phoa up on AG yet. me had a looky for it about 2 weeks ago but nuffin....... gos AG sucks major ass

does anyone know any GOOD sources for mp3's?? im desperate, me cant find no new hard stuff on AG so ive has to resort to downloading cheese!!!!!! :o| :crazy:
Lytchix
quote:
Originally posted by DJRavemonkey

Well my little uneducated fool, before sayin im wrong, u should know that i only posted the tracklist for the CG part of the radio show and seein as im nice i'll post it all

Well little in' bitch (espèce de connard in french), I suggest you to be more polite next time... I don't like the way you're talking to ppl here! :whip: :whip: :whip:

EDIT : be careful mate... I won't bear this type of behaviour a long time again. It's not the first time you're aggressive ! :mad:
flystyler
quote:

Well little in' bitch (espèce de connard in french), I suggest you to be more polite next time... I don't like the way you're talking to ppl here! :whip: :whip: :whip:

EDIT : be careful mate... I won't bear this type of behaviour a long time again. It's not the first time you're aggressive ! :mad:

Hehe. How can you warn him. He was only joking.

Wow tension on the forums :)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DJRavemonkey
quote:

T'was a joke mate, its how us british speak :rolleyes: so im sorry if i sounded rude but that's how i am. And wot dya mean ur not gonna bear it? wot u gonna do!? Tu branleur :p another joke btw ;)
Lytchix
Into your message, there are no smiley or anything which made me think that you were kidding! Your expression "Uneducated fool" didn't make me laugh and still don't to be honnest!
Sorry, I have never watched Mister Bean or Benny Hill at TV so the british humour doesn't sound familiar to me :rolleyes:

I suggest to you to be less funny in your posts coz I'm not the only one who complained about your posts... Sure these ppl weren't british and, like me, didn't feel the subtility into your posts. ;)

Peace.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement