return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Battle Of The Producers: TA Remix Competition
View this Thread in Original format
Stef

So i was basically thinking, instead of saying certain producers here are better than others how about we actually put it to the test. I think the best way we can do that is to have a remix competition.

It would be great if one of the bigger producers here would volunteer a track. But if no one would want to,i think we could hold a poll on the tracks to pick. So first thing first let me hear some opinions from you guys.

As for details i think we can sort them out as we get further.
But for now:
1)Final voting will be done by a anonymous vote so for example the names of the track will be track1, track2, track3 and people will simply vote on their favorite remix rather than name recognition or favoritism etc.
2)I think a months time should be enough for the contest, or depending on what others have to say it will be changed accordingly.
3)Suggest any rules or whatever you like in this thread.

So atm what we need is a track that we could remix.
-any producers who are willing to volunteer a track, please dont hesitate
-or if anyone has any suggestions post them up here

Lets see what everyones got :)
airwalker1
cool sounds like a good idea im in
and if all goes well may be make it a regular feature
mfitterer1
Im in. For sure.
Bayou Boy
I'm down
Stef
It would be really great if in the meantime you guys could recommend some tracks.
airwalker1
i think one off mr mystery tracks would be a good place to start the ball rolling.
:D
jupiterone
i call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QjM_qtzsc&fmt=18
airwalker1
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
i call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QjM_qtzsc&fmt=18
ah i love he old school but with out the samples from it makes for a tricky tune to remix
Magnus
I think this is a great idea. The voting by doing track1, track2 to keep the votes unbiased is right on.
airwalker1
only good can come from this all we need now is someone willing enough to post up their track.

atxbigballer1
quote:
Originally posted by Stef

So i was basically thinking, instead of saying certain producers here are better than others how about we actually put it to the test. I think the best way we can do that is to have a remix competition.

It would be great if one of the bigger producers here would volunteer a track. But if no one would want to,i think we could hold a poll on the tracks to pick. So first thing first let me hear some opinions from you guys.

As for details i think we can sort them out as we get further.
But for now:
1)Final voting will be done by a anonymous vote so for example the names of the track will be track1, track2, track3 and people will simply vote on their favorite remix rather than name recognition or favoritism etc.
2)I think a months time should be enough for the contest, or depending on what others have to say it will be changed accordingly.
3)Suggest any rules or whatever you like in this thread.

So atm what we need is a track that we could remix.
-any producers who are willing to volunteer a track, please dont hesitate
-or if anyone has any suggestions post them up here

Lets see what everyones got :)

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...light=Rocbattle
airwalker1
yes but so far the responce here has been good as the hole idea off remixing a ta track is healthy.

plus it works so well on other music web sites then why not here.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement