return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Suncatcher - Epic [Fraction]
View this Thread in Original format
FractionRecords
***Updated 26/01/09***

SUNCATCHER 'EPIC' (Part B) - AVAILABLE @ BEATPORT (26/01/09)

The Sequentia boys deliver once again with part 2 of the Suncatcher 'Epic' release. With part 1 already finding its way into the international playlists of Above & Beyond, Armin van Burren, Ferry Corsten and more, this special Sequentia Remix Edition provides 2 further floor burners to warm up those winter dance floors!

[b]Available to buy online : * Beatport * exclusively until 23rd February 2009

SUNCATCHER 'EPIC' (Part A) - AVAILABLE @ BEATPORT (12/01/09)

Fraction presents the first of a two part release package. Rather fittingly entitled 'Epic', this all action uplifting masterpiece from Suncatcher is guaranteed to deliver more lift than the latest generation wonderbra, with it's stunning breakdown and shimmering hooklines!
Fast growing Fraction favorite 7 Skies brings his trademark big room sound to the already energy-fuelled proceedings before Slinky's very own Lee Haslam delivers a superb hard hitting mix for the masses!

Euphoric is a word vastly overused. This, however, is the absolute real deal.

Support includes : Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Matt Darey, Above & Beyond, MIKE, Signalrunners, Adam White, Andre Visior, Andy Moor, DJ Choose, DJ Danjo, DJ Klubbingman, Flash Brothers, Jon OBir, Kenneth Thomas, Kristina Sky, Lee Haslam, Les Hemstock, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Oliver Smith (Smith & Pledger), Pedro Del Mar, Ronski Speed, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Tom Colontonio, Yaz, Bjorn Akesson, Danilo Ercole, Maarten Hercules, Tritonal etc....

Available to buy online : * Beatport * exclusively until 9th February 2009

Check out our online store for all the latest vinyl & cd!

Thanks for the continued support in 2009 :)
Fraction Records / Zero Media Publishing
DJ Blitzkrieg
I feel like I've heard this a million times...wait I have.
ReclusNdangrmnt
Haslam mix sounds awesome, judging from samples.
FractionRecords
Updated with part 2!! :thepirate
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement