return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
holly fukkk! SuperCars Exposed
View this Thread in Original format
aNYthing
Watching that show makes me feel like I'm a total failure... and that's considering I'm pulling a very decent paycheck,I still can't afford to buy even a measly GT-R... . I'm sad. these cars are sick

AMG CLK63 Black Edition :crazy: linky
nchs09
What show?
phyrrus
cars are a useless status symbol that are only meaningful to asian dudes and white guys with small cocks. does that make you feel better?
Moongoose
quote:
Originally posted by phyrrus
cars are a useless status symbol that are only meaningful to asian dudes and white guys with small cocks. does that make you feel better?

Clearly you have never been driven in, or even sat in a supercar or you wouldnt be talking such rubbish.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Clearly you have never been driven in

Clearly you have been driven in.
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Hi I'm Jake Benson. I'm gay. Did you know I'm gay. Yep I am. Look at me being gay. Please remember than I'm gay. Gay Gay Gay. G-A-Y.

Oh, ok.
Audious
quote:
small cocks feel better
Trouble
ya that show is cool.

(cars are tools. if you buy them for any other reasons you're a poser)
dimadelux
quote:
Originally posted by Trouble
(cars are tools)

i seem them more as a source entertainment
fbgdavidson
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
Watching that show makes me feel like I'm a total failure... and that's considering I'm pulling a very decent paycheck,I still can't afford to buy even a measly GT-R... . I'm sad. these cars are sick

AMG CLK63 Black Edition :crazy: linky

Black Edition is pretty bad ass but for the ultimate sleeper is the CL65 AMG or even the old S600. Looks like something your grandpa would drive to the golf club but just shy of 493bhp, twin turbo V12 and 0-60 in about 4.5secs :eyes:

dimadelux
Audious
quote:
Originally posted by Trouble
ya that show is cool.

(cars are tools. if you buy them for any other reasons you're a poser)

What are you posing as?

Words are tools, if you use them incorrectly, you're a douchebag.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement