return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Zaim - Episode 19 - 5th Feb 2008 - WORTH THE DOWNLOAD
View this Thread in Original format
zaim
01. John Askew feat. Senadee - Nothing Left Between Us (Duderstadt Extended Progressive Vocal Remix)
02. Kimito Lopez - Arabian Queen (Emilio Fernandez Remix)
03. Emilio Fernandex - Reynosa (Original Mix)
04. Andain - Beautiful Things (Gustav Remix)
05. Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - My Blood (Original Mix)
06. Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab - Breaking Ties (Duderstadt Remix)
07. Andy Duguid feat. Leah - Wasted (Originial Mix)
08. Sander Van Doorn & Robbie Williams - Close My Eyes (Originial Mix)
09. Sydney Blu - Give It Up For Me (Original Mix)
10. Kaskade - Angel On My Shoulders (Edx's Belo Horizonte At Night Remix)
11. Dobenbeck feat. Joanna - Please Don't Go (Shawn Mitiska Remix)
12. DFuse feat. Jes - Everything With You (DFuse T4L Vocal Mix)
13. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Vocal Mix)

Direct Download
http://www.zaimc.com/asoz/zaimc_-_e...05-02-2009_.mp3

Cue File
http://www.zaimc.com/asoz/cue/01-zaim-episode_19-fy.cue

99.9 MB (104,818,688 bytes)

72m47s
zaim
link fixed

sorry guys
SteveStrangis
zaim, vry good mix!
zaim
thanks man! many others have been saying the same thing
jacques
So...here we go

The tracklist at first puzzled me...tracks 4 and 7 (great tracks btw) looked a bit out of place...and true to my taste they didnt go down with me too well ..but thats just my wierd taste dude...the tracks that followed them were nice suprises and enjoyed the way you blended them together.

Love the outro track/remix.. but once again, thats something I would expect near the begining of a set. (again me being picky)

Overall a good solid mix here dude...some real tunage gathered in this mix for sure.

Great work
zaim
quote:
Originally posted by jacques
So...here we go

The tracklist at first puzzled me...tracks 4 and 7 (great tracks btw) looked a bit out of place...and true to my taste they didnt go down with me too well ..but thats just my wierd taste dude...the tracks that followed them were nice suprises and enjoyed the way you blended them together.

Love the outro track/remix.. but once again, thats something I would expect near the begining of a set. (again me being picky)

Overall a good solid mix here dude...some real tunage gathered in this mix for sure.

Great work

dude.. wow thank you for your awesome constructive criticism! my passion with my mixes is to not make them boring, and for the blending/mixing to be absolute PERFECT with NO compromises.

cheers man :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement