return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Armin Van Buuren Ft. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Resurrection Uplifting Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Resurr3ction
hi everybody,here my mix off my best armins tune , no vocals because can't get acapella , be very gratefull if somebody send me =] so listen and say what you think about it =]
heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk4dmqI0UYM
and heres downlaod link :
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/70077999/file.html
Joss Weatherby
Sorry, I refuse to listen to youtube linked songs. Its a pain in the ass and there are better ways of sharing your tracks... ;)

Even though my free hosting service does not apply to you, please try to find a direct download source. :)
Resurr3ction
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
Sorry, I refuse to listen to youtube linked songs. Its a pain in the ass and there are better ways of sharing your tracks... ;)

Even though my free hosting service does not apply to you, please try to find a direct download source. :)

why pain in ass?listen in hd and all be allrigt,a lot of peaople use that page.
djtomo
Sounding REAL good man, now I really want to hear the vocals added to the song. I felt that the percussion's and baseline could have been a little louder at times, but other than that, it was really well mixed down and produced. The thing I love most about this video (other than the track), is your computer power. I cannot run anything near with that much midi playing live or else my computer blows up. I am truly jealous of your talent and computer. Pentium 4 power fail, lol.

Great work!
-Tom
Resurr3ction
quote:
Originally posted by djtomo
Sounding REAL good man, now I really want to hear the vocals added to the song. I felt that the percussion's and baseline could have been a little louder at times, but other than that, it was really well mixed down and produced. The thing I love most about this video (other than the track), is your computer power. I cannot run anything near with that much midi playing live or else my computer blows up. I am truly jealous of your talent and computer. Pentium 4 power fail, lol.

Great work!
-Tom

My pc cpu is quad core q9300. i want to to add vocals but i can't get it = [
Resurr3ction
need more opinions =]
BshidoHEAT
A solid track, with good production values. I can't say anything good or bad about it.
Leon
what he said ^

besides, i think joss is trying to promote his artist music site :thepirate i personally prefer youtube. click and play
Resurr3ction
quote:
Originally posted by Leon
what he said ^

besides, i think joss is trying to promote his artist music site :thepirate i personally prefer youtube. click and play

i think the same.
msz
nice stuff

Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Leon
what he said ^

YT is good if you are willing to settle for low quality garble.
Resurr3ction
looking for label, can anybody recommend anyone ?
heres my youtube channel and myspace:
http://www.youtube.com/user/frutyloopsss
www.myspace.com/resurrectionpage

SUPPORT ME!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement