return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

2009/2010 Italian Seria A Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Kapedano
I try to keep things as simple as possible so...Forza Inter!

It should be a good year. I hope the league regains itself and does well in the European competitions as well.

Predictions?

It will be a tossup between Juventus and Inter, but I feel that Inter does have the upper hand and will win another Scudetto.

Your thoughts or predictions?
verndogs
Inter running away with the Scudetto - my prediction
ManiX
can't decide myself between Juventus and Inter...
meDina
Genoa
chesco
Juve have made some good addition..

Fearful of milans season ahead. squad is another year older and they haven't really made many decent additions altho huntelaar will bag them a few I reckon..
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
Juve have made some good addition..

Fearful of milans season ahead. squad is another year older and they haven't really made many decent additions altho huntelaar will bag them a few I reckon..

I saw them play in Baltimore and Boston during their USA tour. You have every right to be fearful of milan's season :gsmile:
nchs09
My prediction? One team will have a pink shirt, all the players will be divers, the pace will be slow.

yep, sounds about right.
psymon.d
Milan have been shocking in preseason. Absolutely shocking. I rate Juve this year--Diego is a special footballer and a great signing.
Kapedano
What a great game from the Nerazzurri. 4-0
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement