return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Vintage drum and percussion samples for you guys
View this Thread in Original format
DjStephenWiley
Here's a pack with tons of vintage sounds in it. Almost all percussion and drums. I'll list a few below like I did in another thread. Not quite sure where this originated as I got it from a friend, but it's really neat. Uncompressed, straight from the machine samples for you to go to town with. 220 meg zipped file. 11,021 files total.

Enjoy

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Korg M1
Korg MS-20
Korg Prophecy
Tons of AKAI
Tons of Casio
A lot from "Boss"
Kurzweil K2000 ROM
LinnLinn Drums
Various Moog packs
Novation Drumstation
Oberheim MX 1000
Oberheim DX
Oberheim DMX
TONS OF ROLAND! Here are a few (JD800, JD900, Juno 106, JV1080, D-10, D-70, SH-101, 606, 707, 808, 909)
TONS OF YAMAHA! Here are a few (Ex5, EX7, RX5, RX7, RY30, PSR, MR10)
Waza
Cheers Stephen downloading just now.
Beatflux
Thanks.
Eric J
Thanks man!
cArAcH0
Cool, thanks Stephen!
floyd741
sweet, thanks
owien
thanks dowloading.........hang on:conf:
Bayou Boy
nice share...thanks
sixofour.604
Out of curiosity, how many packs do people need? A snare can only sound like a snare in so many ways, a hat can only sound like a hat in so many ways, a kick can only sound like a kick in so many ways...etc etc.... Ive been using the same 5 samples in all of my songs for like..ages. And they are different sounding every time.
mfitterer1
quote:
Originally posted by sixofour.604
Out of curiosity, how many packs do people need? A snare can only sound like a snare in so many ways, a hat can only sound like a hat in so many ways, a kick can only sound like a kick in so many ways...etc etc.... Ive been using the same 5 samples in all of my songs for like..ages. And they are different sounding every time.

A lot of times especially in percussion you settle for the best that you have. On top of that different sounds fit different purposes.

And thanks Steven!

psymon.d
Awesome--thanks!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement