return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Help with FL studio plz
View this Thread in Original format
DJ HARN
Hi folks, I'm fairly new to producing, I'm a total novice. I've got a copy of FL studio which I have started using. I'm getting some decent things going, but there's one thing I need to know. When I'm using features like the poizone I want to move the sliders etc to change the sounds as the track progresses but how do I get the computer to do it for me?? You know what I mean, like can I record a macro so that everything I do gets recorded by the pc and it slides the buttons and knobs for me while the track is playing??? How do I do this with any of the instruments in fact coz I don't know how to do it. Thanks folks.

DJ HARN.
echosystm
open up the manual and search for automation. the fl studio manual is really quite comprehensive, so in future try looking in there first. i'd suggest going through the whole thing anyway, from start to finish.
sako487
Right click on whatever knob/fader you want and click create automation clip, and make your automation from there in the playlist.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement