return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Mesodawn - Hack'n'Slash (Mesodawn Night-Eye Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Lascodi
Made an old track I posted here, into a new one which is way better. Stabbin tech-trance.

Mesodawn - Hack'n'Slash (Mesodawn Night-Eye Mix) by Mesodawn

Constructive comments are welcomed
Lascodi
bumpibump bump...just to put the uncommented post first in line.
Lascodi
I think this new mix is almost perfect arrangementwise. If you have any suggestions for the best labels that might be interested grabbing this track, please let me know.
parafrNalia
I'm not gonna lie, you've got some nice production going on here.
Lascodi
Thanks! I'll gonna keep working on that one for some while.
tehlord
Dude that's ing great stuff :eek:

I must have missed this before. The chords before and during the break are film score good, perhaps a bit of extra stereo widening there. What's missing from the mix is a great vocal hook or synth line to get people humming long after the track has ended.

Superb work. I love it.
Lascodi
Thanks indeed! Thanks for mentioning the additional synth-hook thing, I agree it's a bit anonymous. I'm trying out some joop/w&w like synth-lines that should stick more to the memory of the listeners.
Owsey2008
You do quite well trying to achieve that modern, techy sound, but I must admit that I'm not a fan of it :p

Anyway, it has a warm, clean sound, and I enjoy the detail you've put into it.

I can't really find anything wrong this track, but I will mention one thing that I don't really think fits - The synth that arrives @ 1.18. It seems a bit "fluffy" compared to the rest of the track!

Keep it up.
TranceLover007
I will jump on it first thing in the morning.
TranceLover007
Ohhh yaaaaaa, this is some serious massive sound coming from my headphones. Oh man this rhythm is awesome, ohhhh yessssss - forget about work today, get me another beer man, this is good, really good.

I’m rolling this one third time and enjoying even more every time I listening to this beautiful rhythm.

Can’t work, this sound got stuck in my head, guys at my work looking at me and probably thinking what did I drink today lol.

Eh, what that heck, let’s play one more time, and again, again, ……..

It is ready to go man, but if you would like to make a winner out of it I would take suggestion from tehlord – vocal!!!!

Damn man, get me another beer!!!!!

Lascodi
Fantastic feedback Trancelover007! I'm opening a beer in respect. Cheers
Johann Stone
absolutely mindblowing dude love the flow of the song
and stabby is the right word
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement