return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[electro/tech] Tiesto - knock you out (MD nightcrawler take) feedback appreciated
View this Thread in Original format
Lascodi
I know the remix contest is way over, but I wanted to do my own take on this track anyway. 5 hours of work is laid down. I estimate it's about 40% ready.

Have a listen.

Genre: Electro/Tech-House/Tech-Trance
Bpm: 132

Tiesto - knock you out (MD nightcrawler remix) by Mesodawn

Lascodi
ok, version #2 is up. please give some comments before i go to sleep.
Evolve140
This is actually pretty ing cool. Quality production. Some of the higher pitched stuff after the breakdown is a little too much for me but the production is very clean. *dances*
TranceLover007
This is solid take on man. This bass is deeeeep and puncheeee .

I like this modern house approach.

Great work Lascodi.

Too bad that the remix contest is way over.

Cheers
Lascodi
Hey! Very pleased to hear your nice responses. Thank you for listening. I will work on this and more tracks the coming weekend, when it's finally christmas vacation, looking forward to it. Cheers
Lascodi
Finally! Vacation is here! I just had 6 hours of the worst pain of an exam I've ever had. But it's over, and that is all that matters. My productions can now be 100% disturbance free:) And it's gonna be lots of them in the coming time. ing nice!

Ok time to vote, which of the tracks listed in my signature do you want me to finish first? I will add some soundclips linked to them later.
Owsey2008
The production is nice, but it's really not something I would listen to.

I can't give any feedback, but I will say that I'm sure this could've done well if you'd made the deadline!
Lascodi
ok, thanks :) any suggestions for what I can make which you can like?

Im doing some more euphoric tracks at the moment, Ill fill you in when it's presentable.
Lascodi
oh ! Seems like I have had a defected driver running my soundcard for quite some time on my DAW pc, making the sound of my tracks quite bad. (volume level way too low, and the sound seems to clip when it really shouldn't) I always wondered why it suddenly sounded so different on my laptop vs. DAW computer. I haven't had the chance to play my tracks other than on the headphones the last months, and that is probably the main reason I haven't detected the actual problem area. I hope I can fix the problem as soon as possible. I guess all my tracks have been sounding really bad on the mastering lately :P. tiest thing is that I have to remaster everything from scratch...aaaah crap.

My computer runs a Realtek HD Audio soundcard, if you have tried this soundcard have you experienced the same problem?

I prob should have bought a new soundcard a long time ago...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement