return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
RIP DarkAngel
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
It is with great sadness that I pass along the news of the death of our fellow TA, DarkAngel. No word on exactly what happened yet, but here is the thread in the Florida section where people he was close to confirm this shocking news.:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=548335

RIP Raul. :(
FunkyCrew
what?!
oh God
what?!!!!
VDub
So he killed himself???

RIP dude...
FunkyCrew
quote:
Originally posted by VDub
So he killed himself???

RIP dude...

no update on that part..
smuncky
Whoa...

RIP
Yohan
I've only known Raoul mostly through TA and IRC, but he almost randomly showed up at a TOTA cottage party few years back. Awesome guy to hang around with, and he loved our music...
Rodrico
RIP to one of the good guys.
EricB.
ya RIP bro. Thats crazy to hear.
FunkyCrew
wow this is totally mind boggling
I believe 2 years ago or so he was on the verge of suicide.. his MSN and FB have been updated accordingly... talking to him back then was like talking to a wall.. I don't even know what changed his mind?

a guy with a huge heart
I think he was very lonely for the most part, but he was very sweet and friendly.. meeting him back in 2006 was a pleasure

I only wish I kept in touch more

, why? :(
Endlesswave
RIP. RIP to a fellow PvD head.
Never met him in person but,
his posts on here were hilarious, seemed to be constantly full of energy.

Yohan
anyone have the vid where lucas slide down the stairs on the plow? and DA is laughing his ass off?

I think that's my favourite memory of Raul :(
*~LiSa-LoO~*
OMG. RIP Raul. He will always hold a special place in my heart. He was the first TA I'd ever talked to, and spoke to him frequently on MSN for a long time.

I know how much it meant to him when we finally got to meet a few years back. He was a troubled soul, but an amazing, kind and thoughtful person.

We shared a love of this song:

I remember, the first time I had ever met Ferry Corsten I promised DA that I'd request the song and tape it for him on my camera. I still have that video. I also remember his favorite movie was Scarface, and he was shocked when I said I hadn't seen it, so he bought me a DVD and brought it to Guv when he visited Toronto just so he could give it to me.

RIP Raoul. I hope you've found your peace.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement