return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Schumacher back in F-1, Brawn Mercedes
View this Thread in Original format
bananas
OMGOMGOMG
pmoisse
Love it.

I'm hyped for this season. No refueling will be great!
denys envy
great news. i might actually watch again.
Orko
quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
Love it.

I'm hyped for this season. No refueling will be great!

I'm quite unsure myself.

Why do you think it will be good for the sport?
pmoisse
quote:
Originally posted by Orko
I'm quite unsure myself.

Why do you think it will be good for the sport?

I think it will be good because it will force teams to adapt to a wider range of conditions and manage their tire wear accordingly.

Some cars won't work well while full, but will be faster than average while lighter at the end of the race. Others will be quick on full fuel but unbalanced near the end when they are light.

Some will abuse their tires more than others while full and vice-versa for other cars when empty.

Ultimately, I think it will reduce the predictable nature of the racing where in previous years, you could look at the laptimes, pick the pit window and know where you would be out on track etc etc and do the maths based on fuel consumption to determine the finishing order before the race was half over (I know it's a generalization but I don't think it's far off).

With more cars on circuit there's more possibility to collect a backmarker too.
stren
its mercedes petronas

I can't wait, its gonna be an epic fight
bananas
quote:
Originally posted by stren
its mercedes petronas

I can't wait, its gonna be an epic fight

I know, just wanted to highlight that he's back with Brawn:)
Anyway I can't wait for this season, last year especially after Massa was out I think I watched just two races orsmth.
nchs09
When i saw this a week ago... i fapped.
The_G0dfather
I've been his biggest fan since 96 but when i heard this, first thing that came into my mind was traitor tbh :(
stren
no more tifosi love for shumi ?

The_G0dfather
As i said it feels a bit like treason and wont be the same.

But in the end, I'll probably want him to win anyhow...

In a bloody white car
bananas
Well I think he wanted to be back in ferrari himself, but the place was occupied
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement