return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 3 
So Which Pool Parties Are Not to be Missed?
View this Thread in Original format
in2muzikk
I have a good idea of what's going on at night, already have tix for several events, but I'm kinda lost when it comes to all the different pool parties. Most of my night parties will be Trance/Prog, but I was thinking about checking out some Prog House pool parties...if I don't like the music then I could just leave since most are pretty cheap? Also, I don't have a WMC badge or a ticket to the DJMag party (didn't find out about that one until it was sold out...it's the one that looks best to me so far... :whip: )
element-y
Radio 1 or Juicy or Welcome to Miami are the others to check out that will have a crowd for sure. Though radio 1 is the only pool event of these.
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Radio 1 or Juicy or Welcome to Miami are the others to check out that will have a crowd for sure. Though radio 1 is the only pool event of these.

Those two are historically the best. And NY peeps flock to Boris...

...and DJ Mag pulls many heads and is cheap...and Beatport is free...so you tell us?

Erick Morillo Wednesday sounds interesting as well...

Fact is: You can't do em all!
The Highroller
I'm really looking forward to the Get Physical and Circo Loco pool parties. Not only because of the music, but also because the Gansevoort and Eden Roc facilities look very nice!
ravracer16
In terms of the amount of hot women in one place, Juicy Beach hands down. Though the last two years their lineup has not been that great, but the women make up for that.

Avoid any parties with Boris and Jonathan Peters like the plague. They bring the fist pumping crowd.

Beaport parties have the best vibe. And they are free.
PatMcGroin
theres another pool party going on at the eden roc pool on thursday. i know dada life will be there, but no idea who else.
element-y
petition to ban peters and boris from WMC anyone?
Scoops
quote:
Originally posted by element-y
petition to ban peters and boris from WMC anyone?

start it up on FB
nightpanda
fist pumping crowd? like beefed up guys getting off on themselves or fights..:(
not a fan of either of those dj's so no worries for me... just curious to see what type does!
imo.... day parties kinda suck cos everyone looks better in the dark -- well, there are a bunch of hot chicks in bikinis which if you are a hetero male i guess is nice eyecandy -- i'm a chick and i too have been impressed with all the fake tans and boobies :eyes:
but if i go to a day party this year it'll be the "this is evolve" with victor calderone & sander k,
djmag i believe is sold out cos last year it was bumpin'!
snatonsb
Circoloco pool party!

The Highroller
quote:
Originally posted by nightpanda
day parties kinda suck

What?! Day parties are amazing. I would much rather party in the sun with a cold drink in my hand than in a dark club. I still like going to clubs, but nothing beats partying outside, during the day.
nightpanda
quote:
What?! Day parties are amazing. I would much rather party in the sun with a cold drink in my hand than in a dark club. I still like going to clubs, but nothing beats partying outside, during the day.

to each his own:happy2:
you like sunshine and beer
i like lasers and champagne :D
fortunately wmc has it all!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement