return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
Sako K - Into the wild *****updated******
View this Thread in Original format
sako487
Into the wild *updated* 132 bpm by sako487

changed up some things, enjoy!

Into the Wild by sako487

Still work in progress

enjoy

Into the Wild (Chilled) by sako487

lowered bpm from 137 to 128, more gr00vey
Evolve140
I say, production quality sound pretty top notch except for minor things, but the theme isn't consistent enough and the intro drags a bit. Probably a matter of arrangement and writing a solid hook. Pretty groovy.
Owsey2008
Some very nice and plesant sounding synthwork going on here. The melodies are great, too. Though, I do think it sounds quite empty as it is now. Personally, I would work on building up some pads and standout FX/synths/samples etc. But a good job nonetheless! I enjoyed it :)
tehlord
Definately some very cool sounds and ideas in the track.

It does sound like a demo of a track rather than a track though, and a little flat.

Needs to pump things up a bit I think.

Really sweet sounds though.
Artois
This track sounds awesome slowed down. Very much reminds me of Gareth Emery/Ashley Wallbridge which is a great thing to do. Keep on doing what you do. Do you have any tracks signed yet?
sako487
quote:
Originally posted by Artois
This track sounds awesome slowed down. Very much reminds me of Gareth Emery/Ashley Wallbridge which is a great thing to do. Keep on doing what you do. Do you have any tracks signed yet?

lol, no man

donno who to ask and where to put it so I just throw it in here for you guys to enjoy
Artois
I gotcha send out some of your originals some time to labels im sure youd be suprised by the response
sako487
Ehh, I'll see what happenes, gotta find the label first
Nightshift
quote:
Originally posted by sako487
lowered bpm from 137 to 128, more gr00vey

:p :p :p
Nightshift
new update to the 128 version is awesome, keep pushin that envelope man!

novastorm
agree with Artois, very Wallbridge/Emery flavour here! Although not quite as strong in the low-mids and lows as their stuff. Your distorty main lead for example would be even better with a little more mid to it, its a tad scratchy. Very infectious melodies though, they're still rolling about my skull! In some parts it gets slightly stale - I think this sort of trance demands some imaginative transitions (something I definitely struggle with) to break up the repetition.

Didn't think I'd say this but I have to agree that the 128bpm-er edges out the faster version! The groove comes through a lot better. Bring on more!

edit: just realised I wasn't following you yet on SC, outrageous! all fixed now :D
BshidoHEAT
This is good stuff, although I've heard better from ya (Rainy Sunrise, is right now one of my favorite songs to listen to at the moment). I've only listened to this on my laptop speakers though.

I think this really just needs a catchy hook. But good stuff though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement