return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
What to wear at pool parties?
View this Thread in Original format
TaurusNYY
Ok Im a total newb but it hit me today what the hell do I wear to a pool party - Im a guy btw. So mainly interested from that point of view- but that being said would love to know what the girls wear as well.
I am wondering do people actually get in the pool at these parties? What about your wallet/phone/pills I mean gum :cool: jk. I would think this is cumbersome and also risky if someone swipes your stuff. Should a guy wear sandals? sounds painful dancing in those. Better yet what do you girls like to see a guy wearing at a pool party? yeah i think thats what Im really getting at lol. Thanks
epdarks
wear a sock around your c0ck and call it a party

come on man... wear whatever the hell you want

if you're going to pool parties for the girls you are going to be hugely dissapointed as the guy/girl ratio is VERY VERY POOR
PatMcGroin
swimming trunks, a tshirt, and some flip flops. just maybe?

and yes people actually get into the pool. i would just avoid it towards the end of the day. dont forget it is the closest bathroom around.
Laila.OC
are my gfs and i going to be completely out of place if we dont wear our heels and platform shoes to the pool parties? haha.
FloatAway1231
lol its hilarious when girls where their heels at pool partys. cute but crazyyy
Neonbeats
Yeah my gf actually was wondering if it was Vegas style where girls wear heels with their bikinis or more ibiza style where its mostly flip flops
Laila.OC
quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Yeah my gf actually was wondering if it was Vegas style where girls wear heels with their bikinis or more ibiza style where its mostly flip flops

regardless, i want to be comfy so that means no heels at the pool for me! :)
mar46017
Anything goes. For the guys, I'd recomend possibly wearing your bathing suit as underwear with shorts over it. (if you actually might dip into the urine...I mean pool)
Vince330i
You definitely see girls wearing heels.
bigsnail
i usually wear a nice pair of slacks, no shirt, some steel toe boots, and depending on the party...a scarf, a pair of goggles, and a l.a. raiders starter jacket w/ a laser strapped to it.

TaurusNYY
Thanks all for the responses- i was really curious- yeah I also thought that the water must be pretty gross by days end...how many ppl actually get in I wonder...so just assuming are the pool parties mainly more guys then girls ratio- and night clubs pretty much like a regular club night?

Just asking since Ive never been to WMC and just wondering if i should expect a sausage fest at certain events.
Vince330i
Girl/Guy ratio will vary depending on the party. Whether it's a pool, day, night parties... whatever. I'd say that WMC overall is predominately male... I'd guess 60/40.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement