return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

PVD Live from Amnesia Terrace June 17th 2010???
View this Thread in Original format
Dream Beamz
I was listening to Amnesia radio on my iphone in hopes I might hear that this was going to be broadcast and it appears so. They said broadcasting live from the terrace with DJ's blah, blah and pvd for creams opening party and pvd is supposed to play on the terrace tomorrow. Lets hope it is true and lets hope pvd's set gets broadcast. I think its been since 2007 since we got anything from Amnesia with Paul

http://www.amnesia.es/

Starting at 11pm (or later since the time I went they did not open till 11:45) local time
PVD_S11DJ
cool --- lets hope!
ravenrg84
someone recording?
Dream Beamz
I will be, sounds like he will be getting on in 2 hrs but I am gonna set everything up now.

edit: now recording, going to setup my other computer off the other stream

edit edit: its pretty much an epic fail on the stream, its really high quality but its overloaded :(

edit edit edit: fail fail fail, as soon as paul went on they switched to the main room it seems
ravenrg84
quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
I will be, sounds like he will be getting on in 2 hrs but I am gonna set everything up now.

edit: now recording, going to setup my other computer off the other stream

edit edit: its pretty much an epic fail on the stream, its really high quality but its overloaded :(

edit edit edit: fail fail fail, as soon as paul went on they switched to the main room it seems

:(
Dream Beamz
well i kept recording and about 2 and a half hours after they switched away from PVD, something came on that sound like it was PVD but unannounced. I am ripping it out and will post it when I have time. I have to open for Gareth Emery in Charlotte tomorrow so I need to prepare for that.
DeFroiX
Curious about that recording. Keep us updated! ;)
DeFroiX
Any news?
Tom Neptunes
i'm looking for this set also :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement