return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
NHL Draft/Offseason Moves thread.
View this Thread in Original format
Schadenfreude
this is my thread, no one else must post in it.:p

it looks like a lot of players will be on the move!!!!!
Ian
halak! that one surprised me. got something up your sleeves?

Draft wise, i'm not surprised we went russian first, hasn't hurt us in the past.... Leafs going swedish too didn't surprise me. I look forwards to trying to work out where people are when the new season begins lol
Schadenfreude
lars eller is a good prospect, and with our cap situation we could not afford to throw 5 million at a goalie.

eller is nhl ready too. he is projected to be a good 2nd line 2 way center. He should be centering our 3rd line this year.

We got a big d man in Tinordi (even traded up in the draft to get him.) People say he is like a robyn reghr....we will tell in a few years. It is going to be really exciting to see PK Subban play his first full year and win the calder trophy. I'm pretty sure it is his to lose.
Schadenfreude
seguin in boston still makes me upset.

brian burke lol.
Ian
I'm kinda underwhelmed by the lack of action thus far. Nothing has surprised me yet, which is a surprise in itself :(
Schadenfreude
not me.

most teams need to sort out their cap situation, as well as need to assess the true value of the assets they want to go after on the open market as to not overpay. Salary cap = less random chance signings (unless you happen to be glenn sather the king of act befgore think:p)
bamski
i'm so incredibly hyped by granlund, i have absolutely no choice but to become a wild fan :(

though i guess it could be worse, my favorite d in the whole world plays there, koivu ain't that bad, just underrated. and their goalie is a co-owner of my team. and i guess you could call minnesota hockey country.. well, more than many others.

hmm.. didn't they also buy latendresse*?

*yes jay, i'm anxiously awaiting a pun for that
Schadenfreude
i like your flag bam....not only is it relevant to my interests but it is also relevant to my interests.
Ian
I'm pissy. I've missed out on the chance to see Taylor Hall for the Oilers by about 3 days.
Schadenfreude
i'm pissed because i still have 3 months to wait before there is a real sport on tv again.

Ian
this is the problem being canadian :p There's plenty of cricket and football until then. And golf :p As a hockey fan esp of montreal you should be used to that now :D
Schadenfreude
2 of your teams did not make the playoffs, and your 3rd was upset by us.

:p

i just thought of it too, the habs knocked out bam's team...which leads me to the conclusion that they read this thread and don't like the people that post in it.:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement