return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Raul aka Dark Angel's Memorial TA BEACH BASH- Sept 11th @ Hobie Beach (TIMES ARE UP)
View this Thread in Original format
MJM74
Raul aka Dark Angel's Memorial Beach Bash. For those who knew & loved him, Please join us in remembering DA as what he was best known for... A TranceAddict!

We will have Miami's local Trance DJ's alongside with Special Guest Kaeno thorwing down the nastiest Sets Raul would've been going nuts about & talking about for a long time.

Raulito I know you will be there with us to enjoy what your boys behind the decks have in store for you cuz its gonna be nothing but PURE nastiness for you big dawg!

Make sure the ones upstair know what to expect from us when we arrive to see you again.

Date: Sept 11th
Time: 10am-8pm

DJ's
Opener 10-11
Solace DJ 11-1230
Relik 1230-2
GrooveEric 2-330
Kaeno 330-5
BDR 5-630
Shemeck 630-8ish or sundown

UPDATED INFO 9.6.2010

Ok Location details are as followed.
We will be setting up on the exit side of Key Biscayne. Follow these exact directions & you will get to us. Pay the toll to enter Key Biscayne..... Follow the causeway staying on your right hand side..... DO NOT GO OVER THE BIG BRIDGE..... As you approach the big bridge there is an access road to the right that leads you around & under the bridge makin a U-turn taking you back towards the exit of Key Biscayne. As you clear the bridge stay on your right side. Just a short distance to your right their is an entrance leading you into the last beach area b4 you exit Key Biscayne. When you turn in you make a left & follow the beach pathway towards the end & you will see us kind of in the middle area. You will see a tent or 2 set up w/ the equipment.
bdr222
:toocool:
DJReLiK2424
No BBQ's? Can we have a picnic then? :wtf:
orTofønChiLd
Booo no barbecue sign boooo
MeLLyMeL
wow.. i think this is almost a year after our first bbq last year.

i might be able to go! step mom is looking at those dates with her free miles.
MeLLyMeL
omg.. just 1 day shy of being a year :(

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=534560

roll call thread from last years bbq on sept 12^
bdr222
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
wow.. i think this is almost a year after our first bbq last year.

i might be able to go! step mom is looking at those dates with her free miles.

Beyer & Ida.. GO!:toocool:
FallingMoon
Can't wait :)
MeLLyMeL
I told Raul's niece and nephew about it.

Let us know about the bbq thing. I know I am prob gonna do my chicken meatballs. Still waiting for confirmation from the stepmom to see if she bought my tickets yet ;x *eek*
MJM74
Im almost finished preping for this event. Im glad you invited his niece & nephew. I want this to be perfect & yes coincidently it was a year ago or so since our last one.

Details & info will be sent out by this weekend.

I have
GrooveEric
Relik
Bdr
Special Guest- Kaeno
Ant
Yogi
Dougie (Maybe)

Rough idea & not in order. Gonna keep it a small lineup to give more time to spin.

MeLLyMeL
Yayyy!! I am def in for this :D
MJM74
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Yayyy!! I am def in for this :D

"Like"

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement