return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Jan 15 @ Avalon
View this Thread in Original format
DaveT
Christopher Lawrence
John 00 Fleming
Kristina Sky

:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:
DaveT
I prob should've just created an event thread now that I thinkabout it.

Eh, too lazy. bwaha.
gypsygirl
are you serious?????
i finally get my wish of hearing john on the avalon sound system!!! so freakin happy. thanks for the great news :)
DaveT
Yep, just thought it was C Lawrence and that's what's on the ticket sale, but Giant finally updated its site too and it lists this lineup.
bigperf
those two shoulda used their clout to get ismael from sf to open up the night
Dj Minaya
Myself or Kristina will have the flyer with an event thread once we get it. :)
gax
sarah this is such a great way to start out 2011. ITS GOING TO BE BONKERS!!!!
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by gax
sarah this is such a great way to start out 2011. ITS GOING TO BE BONKERS!!!!

i know, i've always told john i'd love to hear him on the avalon sound system...now i get my wish :)
bigperf
An excerpt from John Fleming's blog titled "Advise for up and coming DJ’s":

"Prompters need to stop booking guys just because he can bring 50 of his mates to the club that all end up in the DJ booth dancing around with cameras while he plays at 100 Mph when the doors have just opened.! We need professional DJ’s back. In my book these guys are more of an asset, as they will open the club correctly allowing the guest DJ to do his job properly.

The overall experience of the whole night will be 1000% better, attracting yet more people to the club next time around. What ever your musical style if you perform well and professionally you’re more than likely to get booked again, like me if I have a good guy opening for me I’ll request that DJ again at return show. I know many of my colleagues do this too. "

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...id=102660305926
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement