return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Coachella 2011
View this Thread in Original format
jonmitz
whose in? I have a car camping spot. would love to meet up with any TAs if you goin'!
dollaroff
Bought my ticket on Thursday. Still working out renting a house with some friends.
david.sound
I'm officially going! Car camping spot too! I'll see you all there. Dollar, I still owe you a drink for hooking me up with those DVD bootlegs over the years. :)
Paradox-SJ
I am going....should be a great event.
tygamilk
dollaroff
quote:
Originally posted by david.sound
I'm officially going! Car camping spot too! I'll see you all there. Dollar, I still owe you a drink for hooking me up with those DVD bootlegs over the years. :)

Sure, I'll be around. And I'll get the bootlegs started up again in a couple of weeks.
TheFox00
Coachella is......

SOLD OUT

Got my tickets two hours before they sold out. It's going to be totally nuts!!!!
Sadface
insane that it's sold out already. I was on the fence about going but I guess I don't have to sweat it anymore.
LAdazeNYnights
what a disaster...i was waiting to buy tickets after booking a flight out there. what a mistake that was.

i don't get how this lineup could sell out chella this quickly- kings of leon? kanye? i don't think these are names that could sell out all 3 days..... damn
sad face
bas
quote:
Originally posted by tygamilk

If only it was this good :stongue:

72hrpartyanimal
I'm sure they will release more tickets. At least individual day tickets.
TheFox00
quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I'm sure they will release more tickets. At least individual day tickets.

Individual day tickets have not been offered since 2009.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement